Chocolate Pudding

charl_young said:
I live near a massive tesco, asda and sainsburys and none of them have it! Grr

Did you ask? I didn't think my local asda sold it but it was in an odd place. It was in between the Ainsley Harriet cous cous & meat free savoury mince!

I asked in tesco and sainsburys but I'll ask in asda next time I'm there. X

I finally got some! Made it last night it's pretty nice! Going to put some spray cream ontop tonight :)

Just tried this, but couldn't get it to go smooth, will see how it tastes in a bit! At least they are tiny lumps :)

Just bumping to the top as its sooooo nice and im back on the sw wagon and wanting to make this again :D
And for the people that was asking before this is FREE FREE FREE for the tofu the only syns is in the cocoa powder.
It blended tofu had syns then slimming world wouldnt put a recipe in there mag using it and saying the tofu is free lol

Just made this but had trouble with tiny White lumps of tofu, beat by hand but pro ably better in a mixer. It's now chilling in fridge.

You need to use an electric whisk. I am so confused by this, ie should tofu be synned as its blended, should it not as the mag stated a recipe last month and it was blended and free. I showed my c but she has mentioned it since. The jury is still out, dont think I will be making it though as once I get the taste of chocolate, oh boy!!!! The syn free lemon curd is lovely though, it hits the spot. More like a lemon mousse, gorgeous. But yes the choc pud is lovely too. :)

I know total confusion specially when I rang the syns hotline when it first came about and they told me I had to syn it. lDont think I would now to be honest. You have to just see what happens with your weight, I know chocolate is fatal to me. :(

Back