Chocolate Pudding

The first time I made it I thought the same thing, but I blended it for ages the next time to make sure there wasn't any little lumpy bits. Tasted much better that way!

I did blend it for quite a while and was silky smooth no bits at all x

Just made this and the bit I licked off the blender was lovely! In the fridge chilling now. I'm going to add orange essence next time and if I like that I'm going to try mint because my OH loves mint chocolate!

Well, I had my pudding last night and I was really impressed. I loved the texture and was so surprised at how good it tasted. It was so much like a GU pudding. Next time I'll definitely be trying chocolate orange - can't wait!!

Too lazy to read through every post in the thread but did the syns for cocoa issue get sorted out?

I've got two SW plan books and both say cocoa is 1 syn for a teaspoon and 2.5 syns for a tablespoon...

*and for example in the 2009 directory, green and black's cocoa is 1 syn per teaspoon so the syns in my plan books seem accurate. I doubt things would have changed much in the up to date books?

Unless unsweetened cocoa is a different kettle of fish caloriewise heh it just lists 'cocoa' in my book...

Last edited:
Too lazy to read through every post in the thread but did the syns for cocoa issue get sorted out?

I've got two SW plan books and both say cocoa is 1 syn for a teaspoon and 2.5 syns for a tablespoon...

*and for example in the 2009 directory, green and black's cocoa is 1 syn per teaspoon so the syns in my plan books seem accurate. I doubt things would have changed much in the up to date books?

Unless unsweetened cocoa is a different kettle of fish caloriewise heh it just lists 'cocoa' in my book...

On the sw online when you check for cocoa powder its 1 syn per level TBS. When you go into the branded ones like the green & blacks there is more syns as think these have more sugar added etc. Hope that helps. :D

Ah okay... might just stick to highlights or options sachets as you definitely know where you are synwise with those lol

Thanks x

I made this a few weeks ago, I didn't like it at all. Really disappointed, I was looking forward to it.

I wasn't keen, but maybe my taste buds have changed!

I'm eating mine now. Made with cadbury dark Choc highlights. Dipping strawberries into it! Yum! Oh hates it! More for me!

Just made an orange version to eat over the weekend. Added 2tsp orange flavouring and 1 of vanilla extract along with the cocoa and sweetener. The bit I tasted off the blender was lovely again but I'm hoping like last time it tastes even better once chilled in the fridge. The consistency was so much better when it was cold last time. I was going to make a mint chocolate options version but seem to have lost the options between here and the supermarket! Doh! Will have to get some more on my next visit!

I made this over the weekend just gone to give to the inlaws. Didn't tell them what it was till after they ate it. I thought it was lush! Forgot to buy orange essence so put in juice of a clementine along with all the other stuff. Whizzed for ages and then bunged it in the fridge for half hour and it was fantastic! Who knew tofu could taste so good!! Did take a hell of a lot of sweetener, but even so. Was lovely to dip strawberries into. :eek:)

Yum Yum - but how many syns ?

Hi All

well i made this for sw group today & they all loved it !!!
i said it was 4 syns for the whole lot..but just want to confirm ...are we counting the 'change of state' Tofu or not ???

thank you

Gwen x:)

Back