Choosing a goal weight

Sounds like a plan - love the idea of a clothes splurge - and from me who used to hate clothes shopping that is a complete 180 degree turn! I never got to goal either, same problem, lost too much in my face but still have chunky legs, ah well, can't have everything and am quite happy where I am now.

I got to goal and then decided I wanted to lose another half a stone just to give me room for manoeuvre Andy.

Also, there's this dress...blah blah blah...:rolleyes:

You've done so brilliantly I say go with what your heart tells you - if you're on a roll and you want to be a bit lighter yet, go for it - now's your time! If you look in the mirror, or better still, splurge on the new clothes and like what you see in the mirror then your work is done - on to the bigger challenge of maintenance. :)

I LOVE being this size. I think I would love being even slimmer even more though, so I think I'll ride the train till I get sick of it and then jump off. :D

water with me its a case of i know how hard it will be to maintain i think the ley for me lays in exercise and lots of fit. but out of intrest how did people slow down and stop ther weight loss i dont really count carbs so hard to up them by 5 a week etc and once got any good tips to increase my carbs in a easy way with out going overboard as i want to live the low carb lifestyle for many a year

water with me its a case of i know how hard it will be to maintain i think the ley for me lays in exercise and lots of fit. but out of intrest how did people slow down and stop ther weight loss i dont really count carbs so hard to up them by 5 a week etc and once got any good tips to increase my carbs in a easy way with out going overboard as i want to live the low carb lifestyle for many a year

I just slowly increased the carbs as advised until I stopped losing Andy.

On maint I'm getting between 45 and 50 carbs a day on average. Any more than that and I start to gain.

I chose my goal weight as thats what my sister weighs & we're the same height but I'd be suprised if I get to that weight... I was happy as a size 14 & I was 180lbs then but we'll see. I have no size 12 clothes so it'll be expensive if I get smaller than a 14!

Also, there's this dress...blah blah blah...:rolleyes:
can we see a pic of this dress please.

Fisherman - vietnam! wow that will be amazing!

Linz you are gonna be a size 10 lol better start saving!

Yeah right Titch! ;)

Vicki I swear if I ever actually get into the bloody dress then photos will appear. :p

I decided not to choose a goal weight as such. I lost alot of weight when I was 17 (I will try to find a photo) and wore a dress (labelled a size 14, it was definitely lying) to the sixth form ball. Said dress is still in my wardrobe so thats my goal, fitting back into that, because I know that weight probably wasnt the only reason i was happy but I was happy with my weight at that point. Weighed something between 10 and 11 stone, not sure what exactly, probably somewhere slap bang between.
The suggested goal of 150 is 10st 10 so its more of a guide for what would be healthy and we'll see when I get there.

Back