1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

Choosing from a difficult menu

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Eating Out' started by SallyVater, 7 March 2014 Social URL.

1. SallyVater

SallyVater Well-Known Member

Hello Swers!

So I'm off for lunch tomorrow with friends and I'm at a bit of a loss with my menu choice. Can anyone have a look through and give me some pointers please? I'm veering towards the line caught cod with chorizo as I'm stupidly having steak tonight - in a pinch I can probably have steak again but I'd rather choose something else?

Bill's Menu, Menu for Bill's, Borough Market, London - Zomato UK

Thanks!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. The naked burger or the marinated chicken skewers, from the all-day section, Or maybe the crispy duck salad from the starters, if they will serve that as a main course, leaving the dressing on the side.

4. SallyVater

SallyVater Well-Known Member

I looked at that naked burger and had a bit of a worry that it will be all (delicious) fatty. Chicken skewers grand idea.

Thanks!

5. There's usually a certain amount of fat in a burger - would be a bit dry otherwise. Whatever you choose - have a good time, that's the main thing!

6. rm247

rm247 Well-Known Member

Assuming you're on EE

Avocado, spinach & halloumi salad: If you count the Halloumi as your HEB, then you're looking at a dish that's mostly SUPERFREE with a couple of syns for any oils, dressings etc.

Bill's Macaroni Cheese: depending of it the crispy top if cheese, bread or pastry based (not clear) it could end up being free with HEA/B or have quite a number of Syns

Bill's Fish Pie: use the cheese topping as HEB and a few Syns for cream, etc.

For dessert, head for the sorbet, it should be about 5 syns for the sorbet itself plus you could get a load of extra SUPERFREE fruit.