Chris' 2014 Exante Diary.

Ooh can running make your weight loss slow down then?
Am I right in thinking I've seen somewhere that Mrs 8391 is on this too. How is she getting on?

The exante site says that strenuous exercise can slow weight loss. The problem is what is classed as strenuous? I have decided that a short run at a steady pace should be OK. But I will just have to wait and see.

Success, the toffee shake with coffee and cinnamon worked. Not exactly what I would can nice, but certainly better and I can drink it rather than just forcing it down.I won't be buying anymore but can atleast use up the ones I have with far less pain.

Lunchtime is here and I don't feel that hungry, Going to have the Tomato & Basil soup today so off to make it up now.

Soup wasn't to bad, prefer the Thai & the Veg but would order more for a change.Ran 2miles on the treadmill in 16 mins then did a 5 min warm down walk.

Finished work at 15:00 felt hungry within 30mins of entering the house. I dont know if this is because we normally eat about 18:00 (half an hour after I get in every other day), lucky I still had my second half of my chocolate coffee shake left had this and feel a lot better.

Mrs 8391 is at work till 21:30 so only me in tonight, once the kids go to bed, will have to find somthing to do to keep me occupied.

Arrrrggggggg. I have a real craving for food tonight. Still feel hungry not sure why, Think it could all be in my head. From summer till just before christmas I was eating healthy throught the week but having the weekend off. I think it could be the "hey its Friday eat some crisps drink some beer your allowed" memorys from my last diet.

Must stay strong.
Must not give in.
I can do this.

Yes Chris you can do it so keep busy. Read up on a few diaries that you haven't looked at yet, anything that will get rid of those thoughts. Guess what I found, 3 more strawberry shakes!! So that's 3 more days of yuckiness. I think the exercise is all relative, if you are use to it the weight loss may not be effected as much. Weigh in is not far away now so you will soon find out.

Thank you Susie,

I have had my tea, Carbonara, added less water only 100ml & 3 chestnut mushrooms chopped up. So not 100% TS but feel full now and can move on to tomorrow.

Sorry to hear you have more Strawberry shakes.

As for reading the diaries it has helped a little but most of them all talk about people falling of the wagon which has made me feel like it is OK & I know it is not OK. I will try really really hard tommorow.

As for reading the diaries it has helped a little but most of them all talk about people falling of the wagon which has made me feel like it is OK & I know it is not OK. I will try really really hard tommorow.

Oh in that case stay well away. I tend to do on line puzzles, they keep me occupied for ages.

Hope u stay on track Chris

Having been a wagon-follow-offer I can assure you the regret, guilt and disappointment feelings are not worth the break or cheat.

Stay strong! Good luck... I know where you're coming from...

Well other than the 3 Mushrooms, I think I have survived the craving.

Hope u stay on track Chris Having been a wagon-follow-offer I can assure you the regret, guilt and disappointment feelings are not worth the break or cheat. Stay strong! Good luck... I know where you're coming from...

Stick at it and it will be worth it on weigh day!

Just remembered, we made some ice lollies with the drinks powder last night. In the bath now enjoying an orange ice lolly.

Just remembered, we made some ice lollies with the drinks powder last night. In the bath now enjoying an orange ice lolly.

Ooo that sounds good think i will do that this weekend. Need to get one of those lolly things first!

We were lucky we had one gathering dust in the cupboard from when the kids were younger.

Well done staying strong Chris. I fell off the damn waggon and let me tell you the self disgust and disappointment is not worth it. Well done :)

Well done for resisting temptations last night Chris! I hope today is much easier for you. Have a good day

Well Day 7,

Had a lie in this morning, up and about now.

Breakfast half a porridge pack with 5g of chocolate shake powder. It made a big difference added a nice taste to the porridge.

Back