Chris_s' food diary

Fab news, so glad about that.

Well just an update for anyone who is interested.

Still loosing weight but the plan is at the back of my mind for the time being.

Still unemployable but looks like i'll have my own place soon.

Life has dealt me a crap hand and it's time to face it.

Heres to a brighter tmmrw, for today sucketh. lol :)

just been catching up with your diary. stay strong!

just been catching up with your diary. stay strong!

I'm trying. In some ways I'll never find true happiness again. But content is a start :)

Well spent most of the night thinking and feel better for it.

Depression isn't a choice, I've been fighting it and I'm coming out of the other side at last.

Inside i am a bright positive person and it's coming out again.

I can't change the past, only the future.

I like who I am, I don't like some of the things I've done, but they were never deliberate or malicious.

I'm a good person.

My conciounce is clear and it's time to start again.

I will always wish some things were different, but they are beyond my control.

The things that matter most in my life are my children, I cannot give them a full time dad anymore but I can and will still be there for them. Nothing else matters. Through them i gain the strength to carry on and contentment with my life.

Just reading ur diary keep ur chin up. I'm sure that someone really special is around the corner, keep positive although it seems difficult. I'm sure ur kids know what a fab dad u are. Life can be sh*t but it's what u make it & u seem to be getting on track. Take Care

BBxxx

Had a good morning. Took kids to see Santa and felt briefly like a dad again, it felt good :)

Depression I can overcome. Some of it's effects I cannot.

Just reading ur diary keep ur chin up. I'm sure that someone really special is around the corner, keep positive although it seems difficult. I'm sure ur kids know what a fab dad u are. Life can be sh*t but it's what u make it & u seem to be getting on track. Take Care

BBxxx

totally agree!

On plan today, just topping up syns with some velvet crunch.

Had a good morning, wouldn't mind getting used to this dad malarky. Only taken 6 years! Took Sophie swimming and it was brill, even worth my biopsy wound tearing open a little.
Did feel a bit mean passing her underwater through a hoop, v little moaning even though she clearly didn't like it.

Looks like I will have my own place v soon.

Looked in the mirror and felt good with what's inside. Bit zen but am at peace with my inner self at long bloody last.

I'm trying to. It's a struggle and some bits are broken beyond repair and that's hard to deal with.

Back