Chris_s' food diary

where was breakfast today mister???

Says you?! lol

Not 100% still and sometimes just don't feel like anything.
i SO should have seen that one coming, lol. can't blame you for not feeling like it, just hope you recover soon. i think i feel just the slightest bit more positive this week, maybe because iv learnt that what goes into my mouth should be determined by any emotion other than hunger. i miss him, yes. when i think about him, which has been pretty much constantly over the weekend, it hurts and i tear up and i want to either curl up in a ball or to run, just run and keep running, do some serious injury to myself that will cause physical pain in the hope that it overrides the emotional pain. but i still have to eat, so i do! not greasy cheesy fatty pizza hut like you though :p x

Tuesday 19/10

Zip

Hard day emotionally. Dreams and stuff last night. Bad cough finally went asda at 4 summat in morning and got medicine. Worked, couldn't be bothered to swim this morning, stayed in bed. Councilling is getting tough. Possible repressed memories from childhood trauma coming out. Difficult to come to terms with and accept ATM. Had a nice heart to heart with mother. Sneaky peek on scales :) hopefully. Picked up some bits from ex house. Felt crap. Got no space in my room, hurry up council. Job assessment next wed for council job, fingers crossed.

Might go sod it and have a kebab on way home.

Wednesday 20/10 WI day!

30 min swim (24 lengths)

Breakfast

Aldi Be Light Yoghurt
Banana
Satsuma

Lunch

Cup a Pasta
Satsuma

Snack

Hi Fi Bar (1 Hex B)

Evening meal

SW Roast Parsnip and Carrot
Chicken
Bacon
Low Fat Cheddar (1 Hex A)
BBQ Sauce (2 Syns)

Syns = 2

WI today, -6lb!

Not too bad a day. Feeling better and eating properly again, no more 4am coughing fits. Picked my son up from school and he launched himself at me shouting daddy, which was sweet. Sold some crap on ebay. Just dreading tmmrws counselling, it's getting heavy!

Thursday 21/10

Breakfast

Aldi Be Light Yoghurt
Banana

Lunch

Bacon
Eggs
Tinned Toms
Apple
Satsuma

45 min Swim (32 lengths)

Evening Meal

SW roast pots, carrots and parsnips
Chicken
Bacon
Cheese (1 Hex A)
BBQ Sauce (2 Syns)

Supper Will Be

Magic Elf (3.5 Syns)
Satin Crunch (4 Syns)
Hi Fi Bar (1 Hex B)
Raid the sotw fruit bowl!

Syns = 9.5

Very hard emotionally today. Have to face up to things happening to me as a child that no child should experience. Anger, disgust, self blame and guilt a plenty! Forced myself to eat properly again today. Cleaned bird poo off my shiny new car. Had swim. Had long walk. Did a bit of shopping. Caught up with my washing and tried to stay positive. It's done, I survived and i'm safe now. Right time to watch something funny.

Congrats on staying to plan. It can be hard some days, but always feels great having done so the next day. For something funny, how about the acting in Hollyoaks? :D

But seriously, good on you for sticking to it. Tim Minchin, Jerry Springer or QI always cheer me up :)

Friday 22/10

Breakfast

30 min swim (24 lengths)

Aldi Be Light Yoghurt
Banana
Satsuma

Lunch

Mugshot
Hi Fi Bar (1 Hex B)
2 Pears

Evening Meal

Sainsbury 2 Min Rice (1 Syn)
4 Morissons Eat Smart Sausages (2 Syns)
Red Sauce (2 Syns)
Banana
Satsuma
Popcorn (5 Syns)

Syns = 10

Last edited:
Thursday 28/10

Back on the wagon hopefully.

Breakfast

2 Weetabix (1 Hex B)
Skimmed Milk (1 Hex A)

Lunch

4 Sausages (Joe's, well they're mine!)
2 Eggs
Tin of Tomatoes
Banana

1 hour swim (46 lengths) I can feel that gold body magic shiny already!

Evening Meal

4 Sausages (Joe's)
SW Roast Carrots and Parsnips
Apple Sauce (2 Syns)

Syns = 2

Last edited:
Friday 29/10

Breakfast

4 Sausages (Joe's)
Beans
Banana
2 Apples

45 min swim(34 lengths)

Lunch

4 Sausages (Joe's)
SW Roast Parsnips and Carrots
Apple Sauce (2 Syns)

Evening Meal

Mugshot (1 Syn I think cause it be a cheese one)
Banana
Apple

4 Bottles of Cider will be consumed, flexi Synning them (48 Syns)
Alas 5 and 1/2 were. Whoops

Syns = 69! lol

Last edited:
Saturday 30/10

Breakfast

Aldi Be Light Yoghurt
Banana

30 min swim (30 lengths!)

Lunch

3 Bacon
2 Eggs
Tinned Tomatoes

Evening Meal

Glass Milk (1 Hex A)
Hi Fi Bar (1 Hex B)
Mug Shot
2 Apples
Banana
Bag Buttons (4 Syns)

Syns = 4

Last edited:
Sunday 31/10

Breakfast

1 Weetabix (1/2 Hex B)
Milk (1 Hex A)
Banana

Lunch ate out at Bristol Zoo

Ham, tomato and egg sandwich
4 Cherry toms
250ml Apple Juice
Syns?

Evening Meal

Mugshot
Alpen Light Bar (1/2 Hex B)
Aldi Be Light Yoghur
2 Apples

Syns = ? Hopefully not too many

Last edited:
Monday 1/11

Breakfast

Aldi Be Light Yoghurt
Banana

Lunch

Mugshot
Satsuma

Evening Meal

Sausages (Joe's)
Chips
Beans
Apple

I know it was early, 1600, but for the first time in ages I actually felt hungry!

Supper

2 Bananas
Buttons (4 Syns)

Syns = 4

Feel bad as have gone no exercise today, but really can't be bothered today. Motivation seriously lacking. Film with a bottle of diet coke and bed methinks.

Last edited:
I know it was early, 1600, but for the first time in ages I actually felt hungry!

doesnt matter if its early.
its a good food day and you have your syns left to use this eve and can snack on fruit and lots of free food if you want!

Tuesday 2/11

30 min swim (26 lengths)

Lunch

Wholemeal Pitta (1 Hex B)
Low Fat Cheddar (1 Hex A)
Tomato
Iceland Chicken Satay (Think they're about 6-8 Syns for the pack)
Banana

Snack

3 Treat size Bags of Buttons (12 Syns)

Resisting the urge to call for pizza and having a mugshot and some fruit for tea. Gym tmmrw!

Syns = 18-20

All I do is cause pain and hurt. I just want to understand and heal. It all gets taken out of context and met with such anger. I just don't get it. Maybe it's too soon. Maybe it's still too raw. Maybe she finds it harder than she's willing to admit. I just don't know. What I do know is I've lost my best friend and it hurts. She's not my lover or partner or soulmate anymore and that's upsetting but her choice and understandable. But I want my friend back.

Last edited:
Wednesday 3/11

WI Day

Breakfast

4 Sausages (Joe's)
2 Eggs
Beans
2 Bananas
Punnet of Strawberries

30 min swim (26 lengths)

Lunch

Aldi Be Light Yoghurt