Consolidation ChrisR Consolidation journey = 280 days

Im struggling to get into a PP run - hate it when for months I've been so strong ............ it is hormonal week in the house so hoping I will be ok in a few days.

Yep love the necklace its taken around 2 weeks to make - think I'm going to make another but in a mixture of vibrant colours red, green blue etc. need to buy some seed beads for it.

o wow i love the necklace :D

i wont tell you waht my total weight gain was over the last few weeks in the run up to the highland & mare foaling & stressing me afterwards lol

we have to enjoy ourselves Ellie that's what holidays are for - this awful weather isnt helping - four and half stone lighter and I cant wear all my new clothes its so blimming cold and the rain is getting on my bloody nerves now its gone on long enough forgot what the word 'summer' means .......

who taught you how to make your jewelry, or are you self taught?

mainly self taught with a little help from a colleague when I'm stuck .... been to a few workshops too but will have a go at anything - looking forward to going to a bead fair at the end of this month for some inspiration :)

Chris is a fab prezzy to give, and shell be so pleased. Me next please ;-)

Lol : -) come on now Chris...share hehehe xxx

thats what I usually do Sid make them and then give them to friends and family - I only know me that loves to make things.

Lovely necklace Chris, not just a pretty face :)

Thursday 19/7

Plan for today an extra good PP well it is Thursday ....... just about to have 2 dry fried eggs and muffins are baking, so that's a good start. Roast beef, roast chicken throughout the day and spicy roast salmon for tonight :)

Jobs this morning then taking my daughter to a welcome event for her PGCE course starting in September. Going to look for some new linen trousers for Saturday night and buy a gift for my friend. Unfortunately going to miss the TDF stage this afternoon but will have Friday and Saturday to get my fix before Mr Wiggins comes home with the yellow jersey. Another week then its the turn of the Olympics will be glued to the TV again watching the athletics, cycling, tennis etc etc love it

hot muffins and eggs await

update: my son loves his job, one day off since he had his induction and cannot wait for payday next week. He is taking me on his day off to Bem Brazil in Manchester as a thank you for helping him over the past few months.
- ah love him and so proud of him.

Last edited:
Hope you rock this PP day and sooo cool about your son... Good luck with the clothes and pressie shopping!

managed to get some linen trousers - not tried them on yet so fingers crossed they are OK - Today has been a good dukan day, plenty of protein and Mr Wiggins is still the holder of the yellow jersey :D

This diet makes buying clothes a joy! I'm sure the trousers will fit you great.

I've just noticed your signature for consolidation. It's so true! I'm getting slightly nervous now! :)

This diet makes buying clothes a joy! I'm sure the trousers will fit you great.

I've just noticed your signature for consolidation. It's so true! I'm getting slightly nervous now! :)
Don't be scared Ceridwen!!! Just read the book again when you get there - it makes soooo much sense!!!! I am looking forward to being on conso fully when my stupid tummy settles down!

WOOO HOOO Chris glad you got the trousers - hope they fit - well that they are the right length!!!! Might need to do another photo!!!! LOL !

Trying them on later this morning - it will be another trip if they dont ........... yesterday was good enjoyed my PP day, think I'll have another today, need to go to the supermarket :( and costco to stock up on protein.

muffins, yoghurt, meatballs in philli sauce, roast chicken, slow cooked beef casserole :D might not be in this order but its what I fancy today

see you all later x

Good luck with the trousers. You must love being able to walk into a shop and know clothes are going to fit and look good. i so look forward to that day.

Back