Consolidation ChrisR Consolidation journey = 280 days

ive just been thinking (dangerous i know) about OMG 4 on and thinking 'im a greedy beggar' but throughout the past few weeks in conso my weight has fluctuated -2 or + 2 so really its only an extra 2 of greedyness (I just cannot say 'NO' to champagne) so therefore it is MrR's fault!!! LOL

I think we all need to take care we don't end up diet slaves, that's no way to live life. I can't imagine going through the rest of my life depriving myself of my favourite treats. I just need to learn to eat them in moderation and not gorge myself on them. I think your attitude is the way to go :) Plus, damn the scales - if your trousers start feeling tight that's when you need to worry!

Chris, fluctuating around your tw has got to be fine - we all know the scales don't always tell the same story from one day to the next, and also we have to be able to live a little. It's when the weight is permanently above tw that we should take note.

Right now I'm wondering how you, Ellie, Trudy, CD, etc ever lost that last half a stone!

Chris, fluctuating around your tw has got to be fine - we all know the scales don't always tell the same story from one day to the next, and also we have to be able to live a little. It's when the weight is permanently above tw that we should take note.

Right now I'm wondering how you, Ellie, Trudy, CD, etc ever lost that last half a stone!

Sara it was extremely hard it was only because I am a stubborn old mare I perservered for months but did chuck the towel in eventually when I had two pound to go.

Bought a lovely black and white tunic top in Monsoon 100% silk and its lined - £75.00 :eek: in the sale £37.50 got to the till and got it for £22.50 - bargain, just need some new linen XL trousers size 12 in either black or white (all my 14's are too big) I've got thursday and friday to look for them, can wear the jewellery I bought for the wedding and of course the shoes that kill me! LOL

Still got to get a pressie for my friend - is it a big bouquet of flowers that I can do myself or jewellery just dont know what to get!

Bouquet of flowers would be my idea of heaven - I LOVE FLOWERS! Top from Monsoon sounds a right bargain - hope you get the trousers in time for the party! The weight gain your talking about surely has to be a bit of 'living' doesn't it??? I am sure most 'normal' people probably fluctuate by a couple of pounds..... Good plan to return to cruise for a week or so if you feel you have over indulged - I just hope that I can do the same should I feel the need and not fall off the wagon completely!

we have been good friends for 25years so I wouldnt have a problem buying her some jewellery as I know her fav flowers too - we've been close friends for over 25 years ........... undecided

Jewelry and flowers lol I love them both....to hard to chose xxx and 4lb as already been said is being 'normal' , Chris we've been realigned now so pp, cruise them off no probs . Love the sound of you Top. Get yourself to Turkey black armani linen trouses wow....the quality fab, only thing is.....you have to take me for a sevond opinion when you try them on ;-) xxx

Just caught up with your diary Chris, sounds like you have been busy. Great news on your son's job :) 4lb gain is nothing, I've gained 6lb in a weekend :) Totally off the wagon Saturday night, so much so I can't even remember it. What I can remember is sitting in the toilet in the restaurant thinking I was in a lift because the walls were moving :) Obviously they weren't & it was just me in a drunken state !

Just caught up with your diary Chris, sounds like you have been busy. Great news on your son's job :) 4lb gain is nothing, I've gained 6lb in a weekend :) Totally off the wagon Saturday night, so much so I can't even remember it. What I can remember is sitting in the toilet in the restaurant thinking I was in a lift because the walls were moving :) Obviously they weren't & it was just me in a drunken state !

laughing my socks off here Jo -
On one of our trips to we took an adult student with us to Holland a few years ago, she fell off the toilet and that was 9 in the morning after the night before - had to get in the cubicle to get her up - now thats what I call 'beyond the call of duty' :)

What, Jo, you mean when the walls move it's us, not the building? Damn.

Chris, loving your attitude to the plus 4. Like you say, no biggie, you know what to do. Have you set yourself a 'max about TW' weight? I'm wondering if that's the way forward or just too much of a rule. Get me planning what I'll do when I don't even know if I'll make it yet!!

Great work with the bargain hunting, you'll look fab. And I vote for jewellery - nice to have a permanent present for a 50th.

Jx

perhaps it should be both for the pressie - yep that's the plan :)

ive finished my 15 strand crocheted beaded necklace tonight its lovely will take a pic if I can just find my camera or figure out my new phone on the PC

see you tomorrow Im cream crackered been up since 5.30

Lush necklace what clever lady you are Chris - you back in the zone this week now Chris - how's the plan going??? All good I hope... Both gifts sounds a plan for your friend, she's a lucky lady!!!

o wow i love the necklace :D

i wont tell you waht my total weight gain was over the last few weeks in the run up to the highland & mare foaling & stressing me afterwards lol

Back