Cruise PV ChrisR dukan journey

Monday 30/1 PP
muffins, beef, chicken skewer, upto now im not very hungry tonight so might just have an omelette later. My daughter just rang me from work (she works at Starbucks on the motorway services) excited because she's just served Marti Pellow from Wet Wet Wet (Latte & Pannini). She told him I used to dance around with her when she was a tiny baby to his songs. He wanted to know which song was my favourite but she said she didnt know. None of the other staff knew who he was.
Its very cold here, an extra 10 mins this morning to get ice off the car. Bed early tonight I think, dont feel my chirpy self.

yep it was lovely chris, Ive a smaller cottage pie in the fridge for wednesdays lunch yum yum

Its also freezing here and had a few flurries of snow today... think it may be white when i get up in the morning

HOpe your okay Chris - weather not exactly helping atm. It is cold and misty here - not fun. Mind you better than snow. Just got back from rehearsal and had to take the ice off the car first. I had a lovely day off - was just soooo happy to have lost weight this week - it was a huge relief!!! Hope you feel better tomorrow and have a good day at work. Busy week for me this week but only 14 days till my spa break!!! WOOOOHOOOOO! - must remember to take my batch of muffins!!!!

I adore celeriac mash and, because I'm staggered at the price of the beasts, I grew loads last year ;) As you say, far more tasty than potato mash!

Trudy - spa break? WOW! There's something to look forward to!

Not sure about the dark choc flavouring, didn't like it in yoghurt but I suppose it may work in muffins? Haven't tried the cherry or nougat yet, so next time I order some, will try those. Postage is such a lot I do tend to save up the ordering.

Hols are v exotic - cruise to Vietnam, Thailand , so swimsuit definately required! So pleased my figure is now less scary in one....lol!

Bit chilly for these warmer parts, so it's wrap up well time on my drive to work. Survived Monday, late working tonight. Brrrh!

I don't like the dark choc flavour either... Not tried it in muffins yet

Tuesday PV 31/1
Not keen on the dark choc myself, it would have been guzzled by now. Favs are all nutty, coconut (out of stock) nougat (out of stock) supposed to be back in stock mid feb. Think i might try pistachio & hazelnut because I've hardly any left. Bought marrons glace but not keen either and the blackcurrant is nasty and I didnt like the cherry one of my friends. So id better get ordering ...........
So cold here I dont need to get my daughter from Uni so thats good. I just cant get warm. Today I've had a fleece on over my top & cardi and usually in class I have to strip off before I pass out with the heat. My colleagues are saying its because Im super skinny (dont think so) I just havent got as much padding!!!
Today ive had muffins, beef & veg casserole and tonight its roast salmon & sprouts so a very good dukan day :)
Keep warm x

Hols are v exotic - cruise to Vietnam, Thailand , so swimsuit definately required! So pleased my figure is now less scary in one....lol!
I would love to go to Vietnam very exotic so a very posh swimsuit is in order ST :D

Survived Monday, late working tonight. Brrrh!
Too cold and dark for late working:(
Im working at an open evening next Thursday until 9 a very long day from 8am so will truly be cream crackered come next Friday.
Only 2 more weeks to work after this week then im off for half term - :)

Too right, will get cracking on posh swimmers! though may put off trying on til it gets warmer....

Like hazelnut flavouring, it's good with caramel, tastes like praline! :) Have got pistachio it's ok but not a favourite.

We had fish tonght, bream, so that was v dukan. Nearly half way through the week. Dentist on Friday so must behave myself and brush teeth well

How are you getting on Chris? Hope you're not too icy there! Xx

Are you excited about moving onto conso soon?

How are you getting on Chris? Hope you're not too icy there! Xx

Are you excited about moving onto conso soon?

Hiya Couteaux great to see your post - Im freezing ive a sweater on and two fleeces good job they are too big for me, thats why I can get them all on at once. Jogging bottoms, socks and my daughter's leopard patterned fur slipper boots. Oh and a pashmina on too - a very attractive look - NOT. MrR has just taken his jumper off hes boiling with the heating on!

Wouldn't say excited more worried I think - just dont know the best way to go about it. Dont think its hit me really what Ive achieved as its been fairly easy for me. We see friends on Sunday, not seen them since the start of last summer it will be great to see my friends reaction :)

Wed 1/2 PP
busy day at work today but tomorrow is a short day and then the weekend starts for me :) these weeks are flying by .......... (old age I know) my dukan friend is making the chocolate pud that was on the dukan website so Im making cottage cheese mini quiches for lunch tomorrow. Its great having a dukan friend at work we have indepth conversations about dukan flavourings etc etc - LOL. Its my clothes shopping day in Manchester on Friday with my daughter. Really looking forward to it. Hope its not too cold hate being cold and then going into shops getting too hot.
The gritter has just been past so its going to be an icy cold night.
Today I've had my usual muffins, chicken for lunch and salmon tonight. Not really hungry to be honest ....... I wont be long out of my pit im tired awake since 5.30 this morning. Have a good night everyone and see you tomorrow x

Last edited:
Brrrrrrh! Double duvet weather here too! Wind is icy.

And I burnt my muffins last night - fell asleep! Oops good thing there are still some savoury ones in the freezer. Was trying lavender and lemon, v exotic.

Have a good day.

Chris the dukan shop had nougat flavour this morning...I got it along with apple crumble & hazelnut flavours :D

Im trying the passion fruit one in my muffins this morning so far ive only used it n yoghurts but they are going out of date and still have 2 full bottles as i only use 4 drops LOL... the mix tasted lush and they smell divine

OHHHHH Chris, what fun BIG shopping day tomorrow!! I hope you find lots to buy and have fun trying on all those lovely clothes - you will fufill your exercise quota just getting your clothes on and off - chose what you wear carefully - needs to be easy to strip off!LOL! Can't wait to hear all about it. Reading all your talk about flavourings got me thinking - didn't have the best intro to them with the cheese flavouring and then the blackcurrant but maybe others are worth a go - any top suggestions - nougat seems to be the fav???Gonna be brave and put up a before and after shot this week - just waiting from my friend to take a pic - he said he could photoshop me if I wanted!!! I said that kinda would defeat the object but maybe I should get him to play around with it and see what I could look like at a size 0!!!! HILARIOUS - oh and he could get rid of my turkey neck and saggy boobs and big belly too!!!! IF ONLY IT WAS FOR REAL!!!! LOL x

OHHHHH Chris, what fun BIG shopping day tomorrow!!

any top suggestions - nougat seems to be the fav???

Gonna be brave and put up a before and after shot this week - x

Thanks Trudy I am looking forward to it and it will be good to spend some time with my beautiful daughter - no doubt she will be looking for things too.

Nougat definately a favourite, caramel is another and also coconut. I dont like the fruit ones they taste too chemical. If Im having fruit flavours then its proper fruit for me - I miss fruit a lot.

You are very brave I would have to be photoshopped too and defo air brushed ;)

Hope you are keeping warm - Im about to take my son to his girlfriend's house 40mins round trip car should still be warm from coming in from work :)

A friend has just bought a car with heated seats - they are AMAZING! Can't wait to hear about your shopping :D

ellie1969 said:
Chris the dukan shop had nougat flavour this morning...I got it along with apple crumble & hazelnut flavours :D

Im trying the passion fruit one in my muffins this morning so far ive only used it n yoghurts but they are going out of date and still have 2 full bottles as i only use 4 drops LOL... the mix tasted lush and they smell divine

I'll have to try that. I've two bottles and not mad on it in yogurt but love the smell of it :)

Back