Cruise PV ChrisR dukan journey

Wed 16/5 PV

Muffins, 2 dry fried eggs for breakfast, roast beef, cherry toms, cottage pie & a small bowl of raspberries

5.30 a.m start again but the sun is shining for now, much better than yesterday when it pickled down all day for our open day. I should finish work at 2.30 today so Im going to walk into town to see if I can find anything for the wedding - fingers crossed. I'm going to have a PP tomorrow and get weighed Friday morning (think Im up again early) car into the garage for its MOT so might go to tesco when Ive dropped my daughter off that will be one job done before I've no car at 9. Transition issues this week which is strange considering Im now having veg and fruit every day - perhaps the old bod doesnt know what's happening its thinking EH! whats going on here ........... LOL see you guys later xxx have a good dukan day

Good luck with the wedding shopping and I really think you are being so sensible with Conso. I bet the transit issues are due to the change this week and will soon clear up. Have a good day and really enjoy your food! x

Just caught up on your last few days, Phew I'm done in just reading it. At least it's not long now & you'll be finished for a few months.

Will be interesting to see how you get on at this weeks weigh in, 1) because you've now gone into the next phase & 2) because you are weighing in early

Hope you got an outfit x

Hi there all you slim 'dukaneers'... Saw a bag of spinach in Lidl this morning and bought it thinking I would try the 'eggs in tomato and spinach recipe'.... but cant find it? Any of you got it? Its PV today and I have a Beef and BNS stew for lunch... yum, yum and what for this evening?

I'm not a spinach fan, except when it is mixed with cream!!!! So hope someone out there has the recipe I was thinking of....

theres a recipe in the recipe section for salmon with mustardy celeriac mash which has spinache in it and very yummy :)

theres a recipe in the recipe section for salmon with mustardy celeriac mash which has spinache in it and very yummy :)
Yes defo try this recipie Ellie reccomended it to me and now one of my top favorates if not the best x

How was yesterday Chris?? Any luck with the wedding clothes??? Hope so..... Are you finding conso okay?? PP day today isn't it and WI tomorrow? My fingers are crossed again that it is either a STS or a loss............ Have you been savouring the fruit???? Did it taste as delicious as you imagined???? Often it doesn't live upto expectation I find!!! Are you gonna venture into the bread department next week or stay as you are???? Dipping the toe in seems a v v sensible way to do things - I hope to follow suit soon..... x

Hi Trudy Yesterday and today fine quite enjoyed my PP - I feel OK havent gone mad but have enjoyed veg every day its easy I just give MrR what I'm having and he's happy. Fruit OK but thought I would be ecstatic for fruit but I'm not that bothered Ive had a few raspberries & strawberries but thats it. Bread defo not bothered about wierd isnt it? Probably out Saturday night so we shall see how giddy I go - I'm too tired to think of food really glad when its half term I'm so ready for it ;)

Chris you can hear in your posts how tired you are, and I can quite understand the fruit thing.....we always want what we cannot have not be long till end of year xxx

Glad all going well, won't be long till your off for summer :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well lets hope you get to recharge your batteries a bit this weekend - hmmmmm think I would be thinking about a gala meal for sat night - not a big blow out but a cautious dip of the toe into what is possible!!!! Get a good nights sleep Chris and see you in the morning - WI day for you so my cramp is back!!! xx

Friday 18/5 PV
STS so Im happy - yes going to think of what I would like for gala if we dont go out tomorrow night - tomorrow we have about 100 flags to lift up in the back garden so MrR might be just too cream crackered. Me - guess what Im going to look for my wedding outfit on my own - sod the flags! (excuse the french) Time is running out ........... My lovely girl is working :(

I don't feel like I'm sorted with Conso a bit worried really but I suppose it will take a few weeks - I keep thinking Conso is very similar to SW so how can I stay the same or OMG what if I put weight on!!! - SW & me didnt get on really. Perhaps I'm just stressing over nothing ............

Morning Chris

Perfectly normal to stress but, seriously, you will be fine on this ... you've got the Doctor and your Dukanettes walking with you :D

Enjoy your shopping (personally, I think it's easier on your own) and definitely enjoy your gala meal ... which is not only allowed but prescribed :D

P x

Paulinegin said:
Morning Chris

Perfectly normal to stress but, seriously, you will be fine on this ... you've got the Doctor and your Dukanettes walking with you :D

Enjoy your shopping (personally, I think it's easier on your own) and definitely enjoy your gala meal ... which is not only allowed but prescribed :D

P x

Agree with Pauline, sts great, and enjoy your gala meal, once yoy get a couple of conso weeks under your belt you'll settle down.....wish I lived closer or I would have come shopping with you xxx you know what suits you, buy a couple of out fits, get them home and then when your relaxed make a decision xxx have a great day xxx

I found matalan and dunnes have loads of nice tops in just now x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

You're not going to put weight on! I expect you'll start losing a bit again soon. It seems to me most people stay the same for the first week on cruise and it's probably the same with conso.

I much prefer clothes shopping on my own - unless I need someone to encourage me to buy something really expensive, that is! I hope you find something nice xx

Awww Chris wish I was with you to go shopping and do conso!!!! Hope you find something - agree with Ellie there are some lovely tops in Matalan and they also had the linen suit you were thinking about - a jacket and trouser one! Anyway good luck..... I think a STS is good - perhaps it would be an idea to do a 'proper' conso week to see how it goes???? I think like everyone says we have to trust the plan - it has stood us in good stead so far.... The gala meal doesn't have to be a blow out and you could go for the lowest fat of the cheeses etc just to keep feeling a bit 'safe' - dunno really just a thought!!!

Chris I can understand your panic, I'm certain I'll be the same! You've come so far with a positive attitude, and as has already been mentioned - the plan hasn't failed you yet so there's no reason not to follow it to the letter :) Hope you got some good retail therapy, maybe you can reward it with a celeb meal now :)

Back