Cruise PV CHRISR RETURNED IN 2013

I agree xxx

I feel *****, no improvement feel worse tbh. I was so looking forward to these holidays so hoping this nasty virus soon does one .......... appetite has completely disappeared and I can't stand the taste of coffee. Not had coffee in over a week now which isn't a bad thing I know.

The family and some friends are going for a curry tonight to celebrate MrR birthday last weekend. Do not feel like it but have to. The curry might sort me out :)

Did the curry hit the spot? Enjoy your time off, hope that virus does one and you feel better soon. x

Col,dont think the currys worked xxx Chris hope your better soon xxx

No it didn't work :( but thanks Collette and Sid for thinking of me. The curry was lovely but (the three males in my family helped me) ...... Ive now to add to my woes awful earache and my skin is so sore. I'm thinking of going to the docs I know he cant give me anything for this racking cough but sure it shouldn't last this long its now over 2 weeks since I first became ill.

I really feel miserable .....

but on a lighter note we have been looking at holidays to one of our fav places Menorca. MrR says we are going when Ive finished work in June and he has invited the 2 pests and no 2 son. So its London end of May and Spain mid June :)

Awww Chris a family holiday to look forward to will at least lighten your heart if not the nasty bug xxx At work last week I requested stats of what our sickness this year is running at compared to previous as its affecting everyone, up and down the country too. I cant remember it been this bad for years xxx Get well soon xxx

thanks Sid I will be fine in a few days fingers crossed might make the appointment and then I can cancel if I don't need to go wanting to go and watch Les Mis for the second time tomorrow but dont want to be coughing and spluttering all the way through it wouldn't be fair.

have you made it to les mis????? and cough free????

have you made it to les mis????? and cough free????

might go later armed with lots of drinks and SF stuff to suck on ........ it will have to be today as its the last day on at the cinema. Head still full of crap and coughing but not as much. Just wish I could breath!

I almost feel human again - I can actually breath through my scabby nose - yehhhhhhhhh. Off to the cinema then a quick call into Waitrose with my daughter. See you guys later X

I almost feel human again - I can actually breath through my scabby nose - yehhhhhhhhh. Off to the cinema then a quick call into Waitrose with my daughter. See you guys later X

Yay, welcome back to the human race, Scabby Nose! ;)

P x

Yes indeed - fed up of your moaning!! Seriously though, you've been extremely unwell, Chris and it's going to take you some time to recover completely so go really easy, will you? I'm sure you want to pack loads into your Easter holidays but you probably need to accept that r & r is what you need this time around. Hope you enjoyed Les Mis xx

Yes indeed - fed up of your moaning!! Seriously though, you've been extremely unwell, Chris and it's going to take you some time to recover completely so go really easy, will you? I'm sure you want to pack loads into your Easter holidays but you probably need to accept that r & r is what you need this time around. Hope you enjoyed Les Mis xx

Yep, Sara cannot disagree I have moaned a lot 'SORRY' and your right as always my friend I need to take it easy feel washed out tonight ....... Les Mis fab even second time around just love it, will be buying the DVD, I'm already driving everybody mad with the music in the car. My daughter and I know it word for word! Sad I know.

Oh poor u Chris, reading your posts just now, you really have been going through it. Glad you are on the mend now.... I watched Les Mis second time round yesterday but didn't enjoy it as much, mind you was on small screen so not the same impact as the cinema..... Hope all is Dukan good with you..... x

Oh poor u Chris, reading your posts just now, you really have been going through it. Glad you are on the mend now.... I watched Les Mis second time round yesterday but didn't enjoy it as much, mind you was on small screen so not the same impact as the cinema..... Hope all is Dukan good with you..... x

Thanks Trudy I'm on the mend now (fingers crossed - said that a week ago) Dont know what the hell Ive had but defo don't want it again! Still coughing, will see how I go and get to the docs if it doesn't go soon. Can't say I'm dukan good as I haven't really been eating much but I will be once the appetite it back. Everything tastes bitter! Wierd but I still can't stomach coffee, not good as my daughter works in Starbucks, will have to have Tea I suppose.

Poor you Chris :( Sounds like this weather has a lot to answer for, lots of nasty bugs going around. Glad you are on the mend though x

Back