Cruise PV CHRISR RETURNED IN 2013

Looking good Chris :D

Looking awesome I say on a roll and fingers crossed for wi!!!! X

AWESOME MRS MRS MRS RRRRRRR! xxxxxxxx

Sunday 7/4
A lovely Sunday, cold but the sun is shining and its my first PV for a week. Shame sprouts have finished. Looking forward to today's food. So chuffed at losing six pounds, never ever lost that amount before on any diet. Brilliant - what an incentive to carry on.

muffins, yoghurt, eggs, toms and mushrooms, beef casserole, broccoli, cauli :)

Whoooooop Chris 6lb is a fantastic loss xxx enjoy your pv day and look forward to next weeks weigh in xxx im on my phone as computer loose like it capoooot so can't see your stats. How much do you want to loose????

Chris!!! That is brilliant!!! Well done you :) so pleased for you. :) xxxx

(Sorry if this comes through twice, silly phone playing up!!)

Chris...6lbs is Brilliant!!!! Huge congrats, that's a great big chunk off, so pleased for you xxx

Ive stuffed my chops today
muffins & yoghurt, roast chicken, eggs in toms and mushrooms, spicy minced steak kebabs (oops made them for MrR lunch tomorrow) and in a bit beef casserole, broccoli, carrot and turnip

Oh your food today is making my mouth water - I am gonna be enjoying that veg tomorrow too!!! YUMYUM!!! Hope you have a nice week planned Mrs R - last week of holidays isn't it! xxx

Oh your food today is making my mouth water - I am gonna be enjoying that veg tomorrow too!!! YUMYUM!!! Hope you have a nice week planned Mrs R - last week of holidays isn't it! xxx

Unfortunately it is work for me tomorrow, already had 2 weeks off :( most of it spent feeling ill & sorry for myself! Long term coming up 7 weeks ............ and it will be mad getting the darling students to the end of their courses so lots of work to do.

Feeling grumpy this morning and don't know why? It's not that I'm going back to work as I love my job. We are having to move out of our staffroom this week and share due to building works. None of us is looking forward to it, our existing staffroom is tiny but at least its ours. Perhaps its that. Oh well at least we have a staffroom, we are always laughing and having a joke. Hope these lot we are sharing with have a sense of humour ..........

See you later have a good dukan day as I am defo going to do :)

Hope the grumps go away Chris, funny how they can appear for no apparent reason isn't it? I get soooo annoyed with myself when I feel like that then before I know it it is gone and I am back to normal, well as normal as I can be!!! I could eat a scabby horse this morning!! Seeing a friend for coffee this morning and just gonna transform some muffins into butterfly cakes with a cream cheese and vanilla filling for a tasty treat!!! Have a great day lovely lady and I can't tell you how happy I am to have you with us again 100% on the bus and not running to catch it again! xxxxxxx

Feeling grumpy this morning and don't know why?

Here in the beautiful Black Country, we have a saying ...... "have you got your arse in your hand?" :D Translated, it means are you grumpy today?

Hope your arse is firmly out of your hand now, Mrs R :D

P x

Hope your arse is firmly out of your hand now, Mrs R :D
P x

You make me laugh P .............. yes its not in my hand anymore, I'm fine got in the car listened to Chris Evans and I was fine once I arrived at work. A bit of furniture removing and files etc at 7.45 does you a world of good! The students I work with on a Monday are level 3 so they are mostly human. Its Tuesday to Thursday where it a worry - LOL

Hope the grumps go away Chris, funny how they can appear for no apparent reason isn't it? I get soooo annoyed with myself when I feel like that then before I know it it is gone and I am back to normal, well as normal as I can be!!! I could eat a scabby horse this morning!! Seeing a friend for coffee this morning and just gonna transform some muffins into butterfly cakes with a cream cheese and vanilla filling for a tasty treat!!! Have a great day lovely lady and I can't tell you how happy I am to have you with us again 100% on the bus and not running to catch it again! xxxxxxx

yes thank you T I just got up on the wrong side of the bed ....... Hope you had a lovely coffee with your friend and the butterfly cakes were yum. Never thought of doing that I sometimes grill on the GF gives them an extra texture :) I'm so happy I'm back within the dukan fold with such kind and lovely people such as you my MM friend :D

Back