Cruise PV CHRISR RETURNED IN 2013

Move over, let me in for a bit of mm lovin xxx lol. Anyway grumpy draws sounds like you found your funny bone xxx you defined in the zone That's Chris,Truly and Ellie my maths is rubbish but that must be nearly a 1st7lb between you this week xxx you little beauties xxx

A very busy day today and I'm officially cream crackered but I have had more energy today that Ive had for the past 4 weeks and I haven't coughed once today so I'm 99.9% human again. LOL

Today its been muffins, roast chicken & spicy kebabs (had to make them again as MrR missed out last night seeing that I ate them all - oops) yoghurt and actually found some rhubarb. So a very good PP day

A long day tomorrow only getting home after 9.30 p.m. I will try and log on tomorrow night but I'll probably be in bed early once I've sorted stuff out. So ladies I will see you all properly on Wednesday when I will have time to find out whats going on in MM world. Take care everyone XXX

tomorrow's dukan grub is muffins, rhubarb and yoghurt, roast chicken salad and something from Morrisons before class starts at 5.30.

Fantastic food menu and great the coughing has finally stopped hurray xxx sleep well tonight and check in tomorrow xxx

Is that just a local saying then " have you got your arse in your hands " ? :) I say that to TDM at least once a week :)

Fab weight loss Chris well done !! X

a very very long day today students with seizures, unpleasant staff who make it plain they don't want us in 'their' staffroom etc etc. Why do people have to be so up themselves gets on my pip but eh ho they have just got to get used to it because we have nowhere else to go ........

Dukan wise good again (halo above my head) had what I planned but nothing much to have in Morrisons so ended up with more roast chicken tonight before class. I'm going to have the last of my muffins with some yoghurt. Dusted off my Lakeland yoghurt maker at the weekend and made some thick lovely natural yoghurt delish with rhubarb. So might have that now before bedtime. I will catch up with everyone's news tomorrow night X

Tomorrow muffins, dry fried egg, salmon, beef, roast turkey :)

You is rocking and rolling Chris -soooo impressed - keep going lovely lady and as for those people up their own you know what - tell them to get a life!!! Honestly - they are taking up valuable breathing space! LOL x

Thanks T x

Well that's 3/4 of the working week done for me short day tomorrow then I'm done for the week. I am tired tonight level one group keeps us on our toes but they are a lovely group.

Food has been muffins, roast salmon, roast beef, roast turkey, yoghurt for pud.
Tomorrow: muffins, eggs, roast turkey, meatballs in tomato and mushroom ragout with a splash of EV olive oil (yum) salad & green beans

The most important thing with dukan is to plan and then do more planning, do you agree ladies?

Totally agree Chris fail to plan is planning to fail xxx

You know it Chris, we all know it and all fall foul occasionally!!!! x

PS - GREAT menus! x

Totally agree Chris! So important to have Dukan friendly stuff available too for those moments when you just need something and off plan food starts calling you.

I try and keep lots of cooked meat in the fridge for those nibbly times :)

Hope all ok there xx

had a lovely day at work, some of my students bought a birthday cake (birthday tomorrow) for me, how lovely is that. Of course I couldn't say to them I didn't want any, I really couldn't say no so had a small piece. Don't think it will do too much damage, I could have had shortbread and chocolate brownies too but I didn't. Ah it was so kind of them and I'm talking about 16 year old's here who have nothing. So lucky having such a brilliant job - most days are a pleasure & this really made my day!
Decided to change menu today as tomorrow I'm eating out twice so its got to be a PV ..........

Birthday cake - I LOVE IT!!!! Don't think I could have missed out on the other stuff.... .Won't make a difference Chris unless you carry it on!!!! PV day tomorrow sounds great.... Lovely to hear that your students think so much of you - you can't buy that affection so it's v v special! xxxx

Birthday cake - I LOVE IT!!!! Don't think I could have missed out on the other stuff.... .Won't make a difference Chris unless you carry it on!!!! PV day tomorrow sounds great.... Lovely to hear that your students think so much of you - you can't buy that affection so it's v v special! xxxx

Thank you T I should have taken a photo it was decorated with lilac and pink flowers in icing. Ah bless em. I did only have the one piece so yeh it wont make a difference. The scales don't seem to be moving since Sunday though X

So another year older ...... they keep coming round faster and faster. Looking forward to my daughter getting home from work, I will then open my cards and pressies and by that time my Son will be up plus son no 2 too. Out for lunch with the three of them then out again tonight when MrR gets home from work. My son is working tonight so wont be with us :(. he is planning a day out in Manchester to take me to Bem Brazil and to buy me something nice he said last night - ah he is a lovely son ... its great when your children are working they actually have their own money.

Happy birthday Chris xx

Happy birthday toooo yooooooo xxx
have a fabulous birthday xxx how old???? 21 again xxx

Back