Cruise PV CHRISR RETURNED IN 2013

Happy birthday Chris!! How lovely of your students to do that for you xxx

Have a wonderful day, I will raise an imaginary glass of fizz to you later. ;)

Nowt but yet another another number that WILL NOT rule our lives Mrs R!!! Happy Young Birthday I say! x Have a super dooper day lovely and spoil yourself with everything - all those amazing veg....... YUMMMY xxxxxxxxxx

What's the plans Chris when DD comes in?????

Fab xxx and never tried bobby brown xxx

Details Mrs R - loving the duty free voucher - what a great gift and will kick your holiday off to a great start!!! x

Chris when ppl ask my age I say 21 with 22 years experience ;)

I like it..... so I'll be 21 with 28 year experience lol (all that experience and still child like) xxx

Yup sidd hehe

A student that I must say has made an impact on me more than any other (she still comes in to see me to let me know what shes up to and she is 24) asked my age. She said in her words "OMFG" - you've got a young head" - now that's a compliment from a 16 year old.

Best compliment ever xxx

Had a good day yesterday not only with it being my birthday but Dukan wise I was an angel ....... so all good on that front. Enjoyed the veg but today is a PP so I can have roast dinner tomorrow cooked by my domestic daughter.
I need to bake and get some muffins in the freezer for next week and I think I will plan my meals especially for when I'm in work. It's not easy to just nip out for a chicken. A quick read of my friends diaries and then im off to Ebay for some bargains. Suppose I'd better do some housework and the mega mountain of ironing and that's just mine and the other half.

Happy Saturday Chris xxx

Back