Cruise PV CHRISR RETURNED IN 2013

Weigh in this morning and I've stayed the same. That's fine as its first week in cruise, that can happen can't it? Yesterday was a PP so anyway another good week on its way so bound to be a loss. Well fingers crossed girls. PV today muffins, eggs, toms, mushrooms & roast chicken dinner minus the naughtiest of non dukan stuff :)

Well done for being so good on your birthday! :)

You had such a big loss last week, I expect your body is just adjusting this week.

Your food sounds scrummy today, enjoy!! :) xx

I think i sts is the platform before the losses start....next week a loss then your back on a roll xxx

A good PV day today not felt like doing much wish i could find some energy from somewhere ..... Docs appt on Friday im going to.go even if cough has gone for the time being. He just might be able to give me some thing if only to ease my throat. As you can imagine im fed up with it :(

Throat on fire can just about swallow, rotten night tossing, turning, coughing . This Norovirus has a lot to answer for!

PP today chicken, more chicken, salmon, egg, yoghurt and anything protien wise)

Awful virus xxx Chris keep up your fluids and hopefully it will soon be gone soon. they say 3-5 days lol more Like 3-5 weeks plus xxx

6th week now Sid my voice has completely gone. It hurts to drink even let alone swallow food. See how i am tomorrow might not go to work. Hate being off though

Its a nasty virus and all you can Do is let it run its course....unless its now turned into an infection trying to abs off the Doctors is nigh on impossible xxx

I go to docs friday but I'll probs be ok by then plenty fluids, paracetamol until then. Im not one to give in.......

Hope your feeling better soon :)

That virus is lingering a bit, hope the Doc can sort you out on Friday, youll have to gargle with TCP, that will be dukan friendly lol

I'll try anything to get shut of it even non dukan stuff just cant sleep propped on 3 flaming pillows, sweating like pig and sounding like a sea lion not a pretty site!

Gosh I'm surprised to hear you're still under the weather... can you see your doctor before Friday? (I know my Dad has explained to me how the process works at his health centre; wait a week for your own GP or go into the triage system and take just anyone at any time when they call you back!). Thankfully, in France, we're not there yet and can still see someone on the day we need to most usually.

I'm sorry I missed your birthday, but congratulations on such a "good" one...
x

Oh Chris that is miserable - sorry to hear your so under the weather - have you made it to work???? Not sure you should do! Glad you are sticking to plan too when you are feeling so rotten - you defo get a gold star...... Amazing on your birthday too.... Take care of yourself and hope the doc has as solution to at least make you more comfortable..... x

Thanks everyone I do feel yak so depending on how I feel in the morning I may phone in sick, really don't want to but ...... think I may now have a chest infection because as today has gone on its got tighter, painful to cough and I can't breath at all through my nose so don't think I'm going to get much sleep again! I am well and truly p****d off with it. Never had anything like this before that keeps coming back. I haven't felt 100% for 6 weeks now so I think I'm entitled to being fed up and having a moan.

I will probs phone the docs tomorrow morning to see if they can get me in to see someone rather than wait until Friday. But ....... my regime is fine even though I can't taste anything and then if I do it tastes sour. Will catch up with everyone when I'm more with it :)

Gosh I'm surprised to hear you're still under the weather... can you see your doctor before Friday? (I know my Dad has explained to me how the process works at his health centre; wait a week for your own GP or go into the triage system and take just anyone at any time when they call you back!). Thankfully, in France, we're not there yet and can still see someone on the day we need to most usually.

I'm sorry I missed your birthday, but congratulations on such a "good" one...
x

Thanks Jo for the birthday wishes. My surgery is usually good and have appointments for the day after you phone for one. But this week they must be full you can phone in a morning and request an emergency appointment but getting past the Ms Hitler on reception is a task in it's self. Fingers crossed I shall be fine in a few days time.

Last edited:
Back