Cruise PV CHRISR RETURNED IN 2013

had a good day today been to the North West Bead Fair and bought some bits & pieces. Managed to muster some energy to do some cleaning, I'm finding dust where there shouldn't be dust. The lounge window is being fitted tomorrow and that will be it. MrR has some painting to do outside and then my house will look so different. Really happy with the new windows.
100% dukan from tomorrow after my blip of the past few days. A couple of PP tomorrow and Tuesday

Hope everyone is OK catching up with diaries in the week I hope. Take care XXX

thank you Sara Im feeling and looking so much better too. The skin on nose has stopped peeling off and the black bags under my eyes are disappearing. Wouldnt want to get it again in a hurry. just need to get shut of catarrah then I'm sorted as well as getting rid of this fat Ive acquired!

ive had 2 good PP days. Im cream crackered but Ive worked hard this week helping to organise our floral 'vintage glamour' open day to promote our floristry dept. on the 14th May. Lots to do in between doing classes and a million other things. I do enjoy it though. Short day tomorrow which is good. Im going to have an early night as I cant keep my eyes open. Take care everyone XXX

night night Chris and photos of your beautiful arrangements please xxx

Glad you are feeling better Chris and on track - well done you!!! Weekend starts now - hope your gonna make the most of this lovely weather while we have it!!! xxx

Glad you are feeling better Chris and on track - well done you!!! Weekend starts now - hope your gonna make the most of this lovely weather while we have it!!! xxx

Thank you T I am feeling 100% better, thank goodness and I'm sleeping around the clock, think not drinking coffee is helping me loads too. Keeping 100% dukan is a struggle at the moment not sure why but ........... I suppose anything is better than nothing.

Sweetheart I hear you!!! Glad you are feeling better though that will help you to get on top of Dukan - why not try what I am doing atm, allowing yourself to be on conso when you struggle - just the knowledge of those extras being available is helping me a huge amount and tbh is far better than tucking into junk food or cake or crisps etc etc etc!!! You know what I mean!!!
I feel amazing this week being back in control of my eating albeit not on strict cruise - upping the exercise has helped hugely too!! Mucked out this morning and have a day off the gym today as can't fit into their opening hours over the weekend - going to try and get there in work time tomorrow if I can!!! My bosses are gems and let me fit it in when I can!! LOVE them! x

Glad to hear you are feeling better! Take care of yourself Chris. I think Trudy's plan sounds like a good option for you at the mo! Xx

I wonder if diet fatigue is sometimes just harder to shake. At least, I certainly had that feeling. But Trudy's plan sounds relatively doable, better than throwing in the towel altogether, right? Hang in there Chris :)

Hi CG good to see a post from my MM friend and yes your right & so is T :)

I'm feeling a bit sad tonight my lovely lovely brother has had depression the past few weeks he is really ill with it. He doesnt want to see anyone and I can understand that but I do want to help him if I can, even if its just being there. My Dad had a nervous breakdown and died in hospital. Makes you think and remember sad memories. You never know whats round the corner do we girls!

well I've got to get this old arse into gear or else ............ can remember that I couldn't wait to get up on a Sunday morning and get on those bathroom scales. So wish I could get that feeling back! Demons again winning and just can't shake them off.

well I've got to get this old arse into gear or else ............ can remember that I couldn't wait to get up on a Sunday morning and get on those bathroom scales. So wish I could get that feeling back! Demons again winning and just can't shake them off.

Ah, but the demons aren't winning, Chris, because you're posting here, my lovely. Small steps and don't beat yourself up.

I read a really powerful tweet the other week which has really stuck with me - 'Don't look back, you're not going that way'. :D

So sorry to read about your brother; life is so very tough sometimes. You ARE there for him though, darling and I'm sure he absolutely knows that.

Sending huggles oop North to you, my friend.

Mwah
P x

Oh Chris don't beat yourself up lovely lady, so sorry to hear about your brother, that is such a worry to you...... Remember what I said - try conso for a bit - give yourself a bit of a break - honestly I am so glad I decided to get onto conso rather than cruise cos for now it is what I can manage and I feel 'in control' and you know if we feel like that we can conquer the world - jump on this bus with me Chris - I need the company - think of it all those lovely meals with tons of veg and crunchy salads, a bit of cheese, a delicious apple oh or melon (YUM) and some toast - maybe even cheese on toast - and a gala meal - what more could we ask for - oh and don't forget the carb portion - maybe a bit of spag bol!!! Come on Mrs R - it's easy peasy together! xxx

Im ok just feeling miserable because I need to lose this weight Ive put on. Didnt help me being ill I just cant feel dukan positive. Wonder if I should try something else but what ..... Ive no idea

Ah Chris, I know what you mean! I can't believe what I see when I look in the mirror, I've put back on quite a bit of weight since December really and I'm still waffling as to what I can stick with to get it back off! It's all just so daunting at times, then silly life gets in the way too and our path becomes fuzzy. Let's try to be positive, I KNOW we can get past this and start moving onward and downward again! :)

Thank you CG yes your so right why do put ourselves through it would love to get inside my head and find out why. Mr R just does not understand when I try and explain dont suppose he ever will

Back