Cruise PV CHRISR RETURNED IN 2013

I'm very sorry to hear about your brother. Is he getting professional help?

I don't know what to say about the eating situation either. Sometimes it seems only crap will do. You can't help your brother but perhaps you can help yourself?

Thinking about you, Chris. That shocking virus you had, and then the chest infection are bound to have left you low and it's going to take you a while to feel like your old self again. X

I'm very sorry to hear about your brother. Is he getting professional help?

I don't know what to say about the eating situation either. Sometimes it seems only crap will do. You can't help your brother but perhaps you can help yourself?

Thinking about you, Chris. That shocking virus you had, and then the chest infection are bound to have left you low and it's going to take you a while to feel like your old self again. X

Hi Sarah yes my brother is getting treatment. His wife is a nurse so she has all the right connections and know how I would think. Just looking forward and waiting to see him I do love him very much.

As far as dukan I'm going to try again this week eventually it will click again!

Thanks guys love you all XXX

Morning Chris, depression is so common and at times debilitating. My aunty suffered all her life with it. Wont be long before he will need to see you xxx As for the dieting and thinking about other plans all I can say is what Trudy has recommended and that conso could be the answer. Swapping and changing doesn't seem to work look at all the girls who have left Dukan and returned. Give yourself time to get your body and mind fighting fit but I would go with conso till your 100% again. Come on Chris you can and will do this. You have a holiday to look forward to xxx

birds tweeting at 4 this morning. A lovely sound but couldnt get back to sleep so by 9 tonight I'm going to be shattered. Count down to end of year so a long rest is in sight! Enjoy the weather today looks like its about change :(
Dukan wise its muffins, chicken and beef. Think i'll have a couple of eggs now. See you all later X

Chris talking of birds......our neighbour has decided to bred budgies and they tweet all day long, and today he's building an outside Avery for them......cute I hear you say OH NO....hubby works permanent nights and isn't getting any sleep he cant change bedroom as our bedrooms are on that side of the house.............MMMMM I see lots of twisting ahead lol xxx

oh no Sid he will be twisty with no sleep. Opposite to us keep ducks & chickens so we get woken with stupid cockerals crowing at 4 am. I could ring their necks! The joys of rural living eh lol x

Great day Chris - well done love - now keep going!! You can do it ! xxxx

Thanks T yep you and me can defo do this lets get that fab dukan feeling again.
A Tuesday eve student has been told by a dietician to do Dukan. I said 'I know a bit about that'.

:)

Oh we can indeed Mrs R - you could run a masterclass in Dukan !!!! Did you book a holiday in the end? I can't remember? Were you going somewhere in Spain? Anyway I hope you got something booked and are looking forward to getting away for a bit...... Lovely part of the year though at college isn't it with the students gearing up to move on to new things....... Sad too to see them go I am sure (though perhaps not all of them!!!) - keep going with another good day today Chris - I couldn't believe how lovely my plain swede and carrot and chicken was last night!!! Yummy! x

Hi T Ive had another good dukan day and helped to get two traumatic stricken students through their exam to get them through to their next level from September. It is a privilege to see their lovely faces shine with pride when they see they have achieved. It would be easy for us but these young ladies have learning difficulties.

So today I've had muffins (always muffins) roast chicken, 2 dry fried eggs & my own very yum meatballs with just a smidge of onion. Looking forward to MrR getting home then I can cook it. I am hungry, oh I've had some yoghurt too.

We haven't actually booked a holiday yet, I do want to go on holiday but I would like more jobs done in the house. It's a big big birthday for MrR next year and we would like to go to the USA so plenty of pennies would be needed. Just don't know what to do, the 3 pests are happy in what ever we decide to do so watch this space. Quite fancy Rhodes too would be hotter there. Oh the sun everyday. What a difference a day makes in our English weather............... rubbish

Hope you have had a good day T and everyone else :)

WELL DONE lovely - great day - lovely feeling seeing your students do so well.......
Rhodes sounds a good plan - see whatever takes your fancy!!! Fingers crossed for a good day tomorrow Chris - PP Thursday for me so gonna make some muffins in the morning and some custard!!! Need to go to the supermarket to get supplies but also got to bake a cake for the school fete on Sat - must not forget to get the ingredients oh and also fill a jam jar with something for Sat too - not sure what to fill it with other than sweets - was thinking lego but erm not sure!!! LOL!

Have you seen the cake in a jar? ingredients nigella did as a gift idea???? Looked good xxx

Lol great minds and all that :)

another busy day getting prepped for our open day on Tuesday. Hard work but so looking forward to it. Great to see the students all dolled up in dresses with makeup and hair done by our beauty students. Just wish more families would come and see what their children are doing and show just a tiny bit of interest in them. I sometimes think I burst with pride too much for mine but no I am just being a proper Mum.

Today food wise is muffins, salmon roasting now, egg and something for tonight but not sure what. See you lovely people later X

So glad its Friday, a rest before the storm next Monday and Tuesday. Chaos yesterday with dresses, flowers, props and lazy students everywhere! It will be fine by Tuesday (keep telling myself)

Dukan going well I've done 3 PP and I'm going to do another today and then a PV weekend. Think I'm going to weigh on Saturday mornings and continue having PV at weekend and mainly PP during the week. I can manage that because I don't really get much time to sit with a knife and fork for any length of time when at work. Students can be quite inconsiderate at times LOL.

Mind you I've only got the next 3 weeks to go before I'm almost finished for the summer. From half term its just going in for the odd day/night. Looking forward to the 'summer' ha rain more like. I do miss work when I'm off so long but on a positive note more time for hobbies.

Lots of jobs to do today so I'd better get going, wish I could afford a cleaner, no I don't, I'd end up cleaning before they came LOL

ha ha thats what I do C - clean before the blimmin cleaner arrives!!! What a fab week you have had Dukan wise - well done Mrs - thanks for the link for the jam jars - ended up stuffing it full of cola laces and sticking a lolly on the side!!! For the cake I made a red velvet cake with cream cheese icing - turned out nice I think - the topping was a betty crocker one but far too sweet for me - cake looks good though!!! Great that I made an actual cake and not cup cakes or the like as I couldn't actually eat any of it!!! LOL!
Hope you have a great day today after the cleaning that is!!! Any great plans for the weekend? x

Back