Cruise PV CHRISR RETURNED IN 2013

no plans as yet, just left my car for an mot so hoping its a pass should do but you never know. MrR might be spending his under a bonnet! Hair cut at 11 and its pickling down here so I'll end up looking like a drowned rat when I'm back! muffins and a cup of T before I go :)

As trudy said your back in zone xxx great Dukan food wise xxx

It passed girls so my MrR can have a rest - he has been shattered this week and we all know what that means a Grumpy so & so!

I can go food shopping now I've got my car back - see you all later :)

How can anyone get excited about 6 sticks of Rhubarb but guess what ........... I am.

Bought it in Aldi this afternoon for £1.39 per pack. What is happening to me?

I think I'm in the zone I don't feel hungry at all. So today its muffins, lf bacon & 2 eggs (yolks were a deep orange, love an egg when its like that) yoghurt, and tonight probably roast chicken and I've got some prawns as well if I want them. My son said oh prawns for me Mum, I said no Son for me.

veg tomorrow fav sprouts and of course RHUBARB :) :) :) can you tell I love fruit although technically rhubarb is veg.

Good shopping Chris xxx

Same hear xxx

Rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb, I love rhubarb! Not just cos I'm a Yorkshire born gimp, but I like the taste and I think it's good for me! And there's a lot of it about at the moment, so that's good!

Hope you've had a good restfull sleep Chris. Weather not looking that good but not a bad Saturday for Dukan walking xxx

My home town is at Wembley today. As you all know I don't do boring footy but I do hope they win. Weather dreadful here Sid not even good for a walk unless you want to get drenched.

I got weighed this morning and definitely feel slimmer & I've lost weight but I'm a numpty as I didn't get weighed last weekend. Never mind so its a PV today & tomorrow.

Today: muffins, eggs in toms and red pepper, beef, chicken, sprouts & cauli & .......... RHUBARB & yoghurt :)

Rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb, I love rhubarb! Not just cos I'm a Yorkshire born gimp, but I like the taste and I think it's good for me! And there's a lot of it about at the moment, so that's good!

Great to see a post from my MM friend ST hope you are well and the weather on your Island is better than here. We have the heating on! Blasted weather.

I've been looking for rhubarb for weeks so when I do I get excited. I've just cooked mine a bit too much :(

Would you believe it my hometown are FA champions :) might just go and watch them bring the cup home next week

Last edited:
another PV today I've got to have my sunday roast then PP for a few days except Tue. Hope I'm ok then as temptation will be plenty at our open day.

Sun: muffins, mini ham quiches roast turkey, cauli, sprouts, smidge of gravy, sugar free jelly, yoghurt

Mon: muffins, beef, salmon, pastrami. If thats ok to have?

have a very good sunday x

Pastrami............Karin's eating a lot of that too, must try it as I've never tasted it before. Have a great Sunday xxx

Don't hope, Chris, you WILL be OK on Tuesday! Positive thinking, lovely. Well done Wigan, I have a friend who originates from there, she'll be over the moon! Enjoy open day and bask in your students' success. And Chelsea is in just 2 weeks? Blimey, spring had better arrive by then (or was that it, last weekend?)

bought some from morrisons its not in a packet so it wont be sweaty Sid. MrR & son likes it on a bagel

As far as my foodie knowledge goes, pastrami is spiced (boiled) brisket and therefore .... ta da
... perfectly Dukan fine. Especially good with gherkins and mustard a la our American friends :D

P x

Not that keen on pastrami either Mrs R - much prefer rhubarb!! Great news on Wigan - hope you stay Dukan good next week - you can do it - just don't do what I did and eat three and a half Krispy Kreme donuts!!! LOL! x

I will T I think Im in the zone. will make sure I have good stuff to eat. My darling family have had cadburys tonight but I did the dishwasher when they were eating it. Didnt bother me, 2 weeks ago they wouldnt have even seen it! Krispy Kremes now thats a different story

Back