Cruise PV CHRISR RETURNED IN 2013

CG this is the third attempt at it, I just don't want to get any bigger really. Feel humungous but Im still two and a half stone lighter than when I started Dukan.
You've got to want to do it before your ready but it is a constant battle!

i think i got battle fatigue! lol it sure is a battle, when does it stop being a battle and become the norm?

How are you feeling, Chris?

Xx

I will T I think Im in the zone. will make sure I have good stuff to eat. My darling family have had cadburys tonight but I did the dishwasher when they were eating it. Didnt bother me, 2 weeks ago they wouldnt have even seen it! Krispy Kremes now thats a different story

So good to see you back and nailing this, Mrs R :D

P x

Thanks MM friends Im doing OK just been so busy at work and of course so tired. Open day was OK but could have been better. Weather terrible and sadly not many parents turned up either. Staff and students had a good time though so all was not lost. Will get the chance to catch up with everyone tomorrow after I've done the housework :(

Too right Pauline - it's always a struggle! Just keeping within an acceptable range is hard work for me. I gets my days off, and I have my skippy days, and the I don't care what happens on the scales days, but sooner or later, it all comes back to what works to keep it all in check - and that, like it or not, is Dukan.

Great to see a post from my MM friend ST hope you are well and the weather on your Island is better than here. We have the heating on! Blasted :(

nope Chris its pretty darn chilly here too! My boiler has died so I can't put the heating on, but I got a secret fan heater DH doesn't know about blasting away in my study......he'll be horrified when the electric bill comes in..heehee!

Im fine, battling a foot infection at the mo. Think it's athletes foot, but not entirely sure, and it doesn't look like anything on the web sites. Irritating but not life threatening, so I guess that's a bonus. The husband of a work colleague has just been killed in a road accident so pretty shocking and a great reminder of our temporary status here on earth.

Hows your foot? Feet have become important to me again!

Hi Chris, I suppose the other thing that's important for us to remember is that following Dukan not only means you lose weight, you also feel so much healthier/energetic on it, if only our brains realised that when we are having tough days! Remember to be proud of all that you have already achieved weight-loss wise x

Hi Chris, I suppose the other thing that's important for us to remember is that following Dukan not only means you lose weight, you also feel so much healthier/energetic on it, if only our brains realised that when we are having tough days! Remember to be proud of all that you have already achieved weight-loss wise x

CD is it you? So glad it is because you have been missed very much ....... yehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my MM friend is back XXXXXX

Back