Cruise PV CHRISR RETURNED IN 2013

oh er ;) on second thoughts think id better keep this owd slipper Ive got - blue eyes wouldnt be good for dukan

It may sometimes look it, but the grass is definitely not always greener... the thought of a new partner freaks me out, having to hide all the warts and saggy bits and everything all over again! :D

totally agree CG wouldn't swap MrR for anybody (he has known all my warts and saggy bits for nearly 31 years)........... not even Mr Hollywood, the blue eyes of his are gorgeous though.

Ooh I haven't but let me know how it turns out! Love spinach and paneer. Yummers :)

How you doing Chris?

Sounds really easy to make too Chris, Lakeland do loads of cheese making gadgets, i was looking at them in the catalogue not so long ago

Ha Ha everyone re my nipples! Yes, it is me and no we do not have his-n-hers LOL! I've been looking at the Lakeland cheese as well, someone will have to buy and try. Maybe we could all club together and post it to each other, the postman would love that!

not had a good weekend dukan wise, 'why' you ask and I ask myself the same ...... I don't know why. Feeling rubbish actually after trying to decide what to take to London with me to wear. I look a massive chunk in everything even some new stuff I've bought. How many times do I do this before I sort myself out once and for all. The thing is I had sorted myself out so why have I done this to myself again. Will I ever know? No!

I'm worrying about my feet too with all the walking I will be doing, no shoes or sandals will stop the pain. Why did I say I would go ...... No Chris stop it ....... I am looking forward to it I think. Not everyday you can have a trip to the capital with expenses paid. Apparently Chelsea entrance on Friday is £95.00.

Hope the trip is worth all this angst girls - LOL

Sorry girls I was OK last week and felt brill and now well ........ miserable and we all know what happens then .........

Chris, Chris, sounds like you're losing hope and that's the worst thing! If you go to London expecting a horrible time that's exactly what you'll get so forget about the negatives and just think how much fun you'll have, feet and all :) Take lots of pics (even if you aren't in many of them) so you have nice memories to look back on and just enjoy!
I know exactly how you feel - I also look a massive chunk in everything, well everything I can squeeze into that is - and brooding over it won't change it. We need to make a pact that we will do it no matter how long it takes, even if we have to go at it two steps forward and one step back. By george, we will do this. I'm ready to start tomorrow so I need you there with me! Right, now turn around so I can kick you right in the tushy :D

You know Chris you can do this, maybe worrying about the walking is making you feel a bit stressed, Anyway I was thinking that I bet they will have some of those motor scooter thingys to hire if your feet start playing up. I've got problems with my feet and too much walking causes pain and its just horrible and spoils everything but a little zippy scooter mobile would solve that x

We can sort your feet out..............knickers to what anyone thinks, take your slippers and when your feet start hurting put them on, people don't know you so stuff what they think. As for you looking like a chunk............never, look at your stats, and how far you have come. Yes you have a few pounds to loose BUT its not a mountain and stressing will only make you nibble. Deep breath Chris come on lass we can do this xxx

Chris, I echo what the others have said. Just look at how far you've come and how much better you look and feel to how you did at the start.

There's no point beating yourself up, we've all had the same food issues and we're constantly fighting them, but you can do this! You've done it before, and these few lbs will come off again.

You don't look like a chunk at all, our minds can blow up a few lbs to feel like stones! But just put your mind back to the start of your journey.. How amazing do you feel compared to then?

Come on my MM friend, I need you with me. We're going to get back to target and stay there! Ok? Xx

Oh Chris, you sound so down hen, listen to what everyone is saying, we aren't just saying it to be nice but because we care about you. You will not look like a chunk, yes you are heavier at the minute than you would like to be but you are still a gorgeous woman inside and out and you deserve to have a lovely trip away. If you get sore, rest, if you eat un-dukan enjoy it and then when you get home re-focus. And, the only people that matter are the people that know you and love you. Big big hugs xxx

Enjoy your trip to London, Chris. I'm very jealous of your day at Chelsea - if anyone drops out and you end up with a spare ticket, let me know! As for your feet, take ibuprofen 3 times every 24 hours, regular as clockwork, and hopefully that will see you through. Don't worry about what you look like, no-one else will be. Xxx

thanks guys where would I be without you all, I know I would be a very large chunk! Thank you for repeatedly sorting my head out and thank you for all your words of wisdom. Its a horrible feeling being like this its like its not me if that makes sense. The trouble with me is I want to be the best at what I do and when I'm not I beat myself relentless (in my head) I HATE being like this so its try try and try until I get it right again as you all say I can do this. Motivation and determination is all I need and in the past I've had tons of it ......

Well it is the start of another busy week but I'm off next week to recover from our London jaunt. Hope the weather is fine and dry. I'm going with my son Michael to see his Consultant about his eczema this afternoon and then to do some shopping for toiletries etc for my trip. Should have some time tomorrow afternoon as well. Think I'd better get in the shower and get ready for a lovely day at college ;)

Hows the day been Chris??? hope your feeling more YOU xxx

I'm fine thank you got most of my stuff sorted for my trip. Downside of working evening classes, I wont be able to sort much tomorrow night as when I get in I just want to go to bed I'm so tired. Just checked the BBC weather report for the rest of the week and it's awful. Rain 12 - 13 degrees Thursday and Friday :( its depressing this awful weather we are having supposed to be summer. MrR has just put the heating on!

I've decided I'm going with the flow while I'm away, not getting too hung up about what there is to eat. I do know it's a continental breakfast and Thursday morning when we go to Covent Garden Flower Market we collect a breakfast box because we are up and out so early. So no idea what will be in the box but I will be hungry. This is the negative of Dukan. Anyway I'm off next week and would you believe it I'm almost done for the summer, more time for walking, more time for cooking & shopping and more time for ME. Not forgetting my hobbies too. Will be good to spend some time with my children too, lunches out etc. when they have a day off.

Apologies again for stressing girls I know you understand what its like so that makes me feel less of a twerp :)

Back