Cruise PV CHRISR RETURNED IN 2013

We know exactly how you feel xxx Wrap up warm for flower show, and try not to stress too much xxx

Awwwwww love you to xxx

another reason while im feeling rubbish. my sister passed away 13 years ago tomorrow, think its on my mind more than I thought. Just got upset peeling spuds just comes out of the blue. Do wish she were here she was everything to me and I miss her so much, a hole in my heart that can never be filled. I feel bad as I just havent had time to make something for her grave
I will put flowers on tomorrow though and do something next week. Perhaps I will feel so much better next week x sorry to be miserable girls X

And there's the answer to you not being able to focus, feeling stressed. Yesterday or thirteen years, it makes no difference, it seems to come along when you least expect it and slaps you in the face Just to remind you Not that you ever forget but just to break your heart a little more xxx I know how it feels all to well. Massive hugs to Chris, youll have to sit back and ride the next few days, these dark bad day are hard to deal with xxx mwhaaaaa

My sympathy Chris, I was never close to my sister and I wish we had been - memories can be both lovely and painful at the same time can't they? Will be thinking of you over the next couple of days xx

And there's the answer to you not being able to focus, feeling stressed. Yesterday or thirteen years, it makes no difference, it seems to come along when you least expect it and slaps you in the face Just to remind you Not that you ever forget but just to break your heart a little more xxx I know how it feels all to well. Massive hugs to Chris, youll have to sit back and ride the next few days, these dark bad day are hard to deal with xxx mwhaaaaa

Exactly what I was thinking, this explains pretty much everything. You'll get through it Chris, you'll see that you'll start feeling better soon

Aw hunni, sounds like a rough time, sorry I haven't read right back as I hadn't realised I hadn't been on the diary thread for a while.

Try to enjoy your trip hunni and sod anyone else, you have a good time and think only of yourself.

xxxxx

Awww Chris lovely - sorry I missed your posts the last couple of days, sending many hugs and love to you dear MM friend - hope you have a good time in London - don't stress about the food etc just do what you can and enjoy yourself - we will be here when you get back! Summer will be amazing and you will have loads of time to focus on yourself and your family which will make everything easier - remember you are still probably getting over that awful virus you had! Thinking of you Mrs Rxxxxxx

aww T you dont realise how happy I am to see a post from my MM friend, been lost without you.
yep your right dont feel 100% yet going to docs next week re. lack of senses just had some evian water and its tastes so wierd not pleasant at all - bitter

Morning Chris

Just wanted to echo the other girls' thoughts - you're certainly not a twerp, me darlin' and you have nothing at all to apologise for.

Much love
P x

I'm OK ish today, I have been to see my sister this morning and blew a kiss to heaven for her. Today we will talk about her and the memories we shared. My children loved her like a grannie as well as an aunty (grandparents gone before they were born).

She would be very proud of me and how my beautiful children have turned out, just wish with all my heart she was still here. I am very lucky though to have had such a special sister and to have loads of very happy memories.

Lots to do going into work at lunchtime so had some time to sort stuff out. Don't feel like being in work tonight until 9 but eh ho. Need to be in work for 9.30 tomorrow my level 1 students have their last day but most will be coming back to level 2 in September so we wont be saying goodbye really. We leave for London at lunchtime calling at David Austen Roses enroute not sure whats entailed there except he is a famous rose grower of traditional English roses. Probably wont log on later so I will see you all at the weekend, look out for me with Mr. Titchmarsh on Friday :D

HAVE A GREAT TIME Mrs R - your absolutely right, your sister would be so proud of you and your children - AND of your Dukan journey! Will even look out at the flower show for you just in case!!! xxxxxxx

If I had a sister I would have wanted one as loving and caring as you xxx she was also very lucky to have you too xxx

Aww Sid thats so lovely of you thank you X I do admit to being glad today is over.
im off to bed soon up early tomorrow for my trip to the capital. Lets hope its a smooth trip with the minimum of traumas. See you all Saturday and thank you so much for all your kind words and thoughts I really do appreciate and value your friendships X

Wave to Sara while your there Chris - hope all is going smoothly..... Missing you already! xxxx

Enjoy your trip to the Show, Chris. Years since I've been, used to go with my mum, she was a great gardening enthusiast. We used to order loads of plants. Always remember the glorious smell of all the flowers in the main marquee. Fridays are fun cos they used to auction off some of the stuff - hilarious to see people getting on the tube with delphiniums etc in pots :)
You'll be pretty exhausted when you get back I should think, lots of walking around - hope your paws hold out.

Back