Cruise PV CHRISR RETURNED IN 2013

Enjoy the break, half term off, bliss! recharge your batteries, get your feet up and Rafa on the telly!! What more could you want? x

I'm just about jiggered again ......... fed up of feeling cream crackered all the time. Bought a lower tog duvet today so I'm about to try it out, fingers crossed that helps.

See you all tomorrow :)

awh Chris... I'm finding at the moment that I go to bed cold and wake hot in the middle of the night so I wonder whether I'm menopausal! aaaah!! (There again, my bed isn't far from the radiator and our building has kept the heating on, so...). The real test will be at my Dad's tonight where he certainly does not put the heating on at night, brrrr (have packed pj's and bed sox and have requested a blanket for the bed to put over the duvet! we tend to freeze wherever we go to sleep in England because of this "heating off" thing being used to 24/7 heating in our building here!).

Anyway... occupations... I'm just like you. If I'm not busy, my thoughts turn to FOOD!
x

I think you would know Jo, for me its like a switch being turned on in my head and then instantly a volvano erupts. Night time different but sopping wet through boiling hot then cold. Palputations, mood swings etc etc the joys of womanly problems. You may be very lucky and not have them

so far so dukan good. Waiting for Nadal to play and inbetween breaks a bit of dusting and cleaning windows with my new toy (karcher window vac)

Oh I do lead an exciting life!!!

Last edited:
Waited patiently for Nadal most of the day and its now been postponed until tomorrow because of the rain, oh well looking forward to watching it tomorrow (everyone at work tomorrow so thinking of doing the rest of jobs then none to do over the weekend although I'm sure MrR will think of some). So looks like France is having rubbish weather too. Waiting for MrR who is stuck on some motorway or other we are going out for something to eat at a local restaurant MrR, Rebecca & Michael while they are both off, Tom is working. An OK ish day I'm feeling weary and anxious and I don't know why. Hope I can perk up tomorrow.

I've just put makeup on ready to go out and I'm sweating like a pig really why do I bother -

why do women have to go through this, its just not fair!

Ooh I hate that! Why is it that the process of putting on makeup makes you sweat like a donkey in a suitcase (how they say 'sweat like a pig' in the local lingo) :) Poor you, fan yourself a while and maybe it'll stop before anything is ruined. Grrr, seems like a lousy day for everyone so forgive my cheerfulness. And try to have fun, will you? Make it a good night out!

Flippin nightmare! Get the fan out, cool down and go and enjoy yourself. Put some ice in your drinks too x

I'm just about jiggered again ......... fed up of feeling cream crackered all the time. Bought a lower tog duvet today so I'm about to try it out, fingers crossed that helps.

See you all tomorrow :)

Have you had your iron levels checked hun. Last year before I started the diet I was always feeling tired, having naps mid afternoon and thru a letter from the doctor I went for a wellwoman check type thing and it came back that my ferritin levels were low......I had to take ferrous fulmarate for 3 months which upped my iron levels and I stopped feeling tired.

I've just put makeup on ready to go out and I'm sweating like a pig really why do I bother -

why do women have to go through this, its just not fair!

its awful isn't it, its like when you have a shower get all nice and clean and then sweat like mad when getting dressed....defeats the object.

Enjoyed our meal out had mixed grill minus the chips. My hollow legged Son devoured them LOL ....... MrR is snoring now so think I'll go and read my book.

Thanks Karin I will mention to the doc next time I go. I've been anaemic before so you never know, I think I'm so tired because I never get a decent night's sleep. I can't have HRT and tried every herbal remedy going. Will just have to ride the storm and so will my patient family.

See you tomorrow x

well what can I say other than I've wasted the past 5 months in trying to lose what I've put on since I went off the dukan rails. I got upset yesterday thinking about how my beautiful family encouraged and helped me to lose weight. And what have I done I've not only let myself down but them too. My son said yesterday 'Mum if it upsets you just don't put it in your mouth'. He is so right!

Anyway decided this morning to update my stats and have a restart. I'm going to post menus and weight loss like I did many moons ago when first starting this regime. I've also decided if I feel like an extra PV day then that's what I'm going to do. I'm not at all bothered about rice or pasta, I never eat them even now or forbidden veg. Bread I can take it or leave it but we all know what is my 'DEMON' ........ sugar in the form of the dreaded 'C'. I'm not bothered about alcohol either very occasionally a G & T, that's all. So once I've sorted my problem out which I will do I will be fine.

Thanks everyone for all your help in the past and for the help I know you are all going to give in the future. I know I'm not alone I couldn't do this without you lot X

Lovin' your new-found determination, Chris! Your yed is now in the right place, all else will follow :D One of my essentials this time is to hide the scales. I intend to weigh in once a month only. I think it's been beneficial so far as I'm not stressing over that number, I know I'm eating properly and I know the weight is coming off. Great to have the 'old' Chris back!! :)

Sounds like you have given yourself a pep talk. Keep posting your menus and as Renata said keep weighing to a minimum. Go Chris!! xx

Way to go Chris, you sound very positive and I'm glad. I'm now weighing once a month, I think it helps with a healthier long-term attitude which is what I think we are striving for. Try not to get dispirited, you should be proud of trying and trying rather than giving up. We'll get there! :bighug:

Way to go Chris, you sound very positive and I'm glad. I'm now weighing once a month, I think it helps with a healthier long-term attitude which is what I think we are striving for. Try not to get dispirited, you should be proud of trying and trying rather than giving up. We'll get there! :bighug:

Thank you CD - it is so good to have you back :)

Back