Cruise PV CHRISR RETURNED IN 2013

Wow chris, you are in a good place, keep going gal. I love what you son said, and really it is that simple isn't it, LOL, were here for you hunni, onwards and downwards LOL!!!

An almost blue sky and the sun shining makes you feel a lot better than waking up to a cold & dreary sky.

Today is jobs which is fine as Nadal is playing again can pretend to do the ironing while he's on the box ;)

Out again tonight but to a local carvery - a treat from our Thomas :)

Feel so much better yesterday and so far today. Feel quite dukan positive and will have more time for me once I've finished work completely in 2 weeks.

Spending a caravan weekend with my lovely friends/colleagues from the 13th to 15th to celebrate the end of the academic year and for getting through it without too many traumas - we will have a fab time full of laughter ........

Still not decided whether to go on holiday, a bit disappointed to be honest all of us can't go. Thinking we will spend the money on the house landscaping to the back of the house etc Next year MrR has a massive birthday and knowing him very well he will want it to just pass by with the minimum of fuss but a holiday perhaps to the USA in the summer would be great. Er we shall see.

See you later after Nadal is through to the next round ;)

Glad to hear you're feeling brighter, Chris. The caravan weekend sounds like it will be a really good laugh and a nice way to start your break. I guess whether you can survive this year without a holiday or not depends whether the sun decides to make an appearance for any length of time at home. Enjoy the tennis (or is it just Nadal you like watching??) xx

Redoing the garden sounds great, would be lovely for Mr R's birthday celebrations next year if they are in a warm (!) month? I've been sorting my windowboxes this afternoon instead of cleaning the house which is what I should be doing but plants make me happy and housework definitely does not! What are you eating at the minute Chris? Put up your menus so I can get some ideas, feel a bit samey at the minute - I need some ideas! x

Hi CD his big birthday will be in March.

Yep I'm 60/40 to having the garden done but still would love to go to my fav place Kefalonia, found a good holiday to a fab hotel we went to three years ago so watch this space. It's up to MrR, he has the sensible head of this duo! I'm quite up for my dear brood to get on with it for 2 weeks they've done it loads of times for a week but not two!

I'm going start posting menu's from tomorrow the start of a fab dukan week. Today I'm planning the week and looking at recipe threads. Need to buy eggs & yoghurt today.

The sun is shining here hope its the same everywhere :)

Love my new ticker, simple pleasures when you start to get yourself sorted ........ The words my son Michael said the other day did me a world of good, made me think a lot. I have only myself to blame and of course only myself can do something about it. My family were fab at supporting me and they will be again!

Seeing my stats isn't as bad as I thought I'd feel really. They could have been a lot worse ............

Thank you again everyone X

Chris, you sound so positive and ready to tackle this, so so pleased :) you WILL do it :) xoxo

I have a lovely lady at work that brings me 2 doz freshly laid and free range at a reasonable price every Wednesday unfortunately only in term time ..... so until September its either the supermarket or try and find another egg lady supplier.

Oh that's nice! The bf has a similar offer from one of his regular customers, but it's quite sporadic and I invariably need to buy eggs at the supermarket in between 'deliveries' of the nice free range ones. Just happen to have some of those in the fridge now, but I don't think they'll see the end of the week :) Buying free range in the shops is outrageously expensive!

you are our dukan tour guide Sara, can't do this without your guidance & wise words x

Last edited:
Chris, loving your positivity, you can and will do this hunni, that bus is stopping for you first thing in the morning.

I too buy 30 eggs a week, since my reduction in eggs and dairy I at least manage with 30, but that's only me, if I have to feed the family with eggs I almost hide them LOL, they are mine!!!!! I make my yogurt at least once every 5 days, which is two 500ml tubs. Sweetner I go thru loads, a full tub every week. Used to annoy me If I had to buy sugar each week cos it was so expensive, but I've never thought twice about paying more for my sweetener than his sugar LOL.

up early for work tomorrow and im wide awake and so is everyone else!
I should finish at lunchtime tomorrow. Depending on Mr Nadal, I want to go for a walk with Rebecca but if his match has started then it will be after that.
Have a good day everyone the bus is stopping for me tomorrow.
PP: muffins, 2 eggs, roast chicken, meatballs, muffin

Back