Cruise PV CHRISR RETURNED IN 2013

Ive just had my 2 egg breakfast and a muffin to keep me going until lunchtime. Feeling quite dukan chipper this morning girls, the sun is shining so its off to work I go. I'm thinking I might just park at one of our other campuses and walk through the park to where the building is I work at.

Why have I never thought of this before ........ now that I'm finishing for the summer! Oh and booked an hour with my gorgeous girl this afternoon for a walk to the shop, around 3 miles, not bad for a first day exercise. See you all later XXX

Lovely to hear the positive Polly in your post Chris - keep going lovely lady and enjoy the shops! x

thanks T only 1 shop in the village!

Its just lovely here, sat outside in the garden for a change. Gave myself another telling off this morning for putting this weight back on, beautiful clothes that doesn't fit! But im going in the right way now to do something about it.
I burnt the chicken before watching my fav tennis player win his match .... oops :eek:

Just seen that you have updated your stats Mrs R - well done you that is awesome - brave gal.... I really should do the same but then I would have to face the scales again!!! LOL! x

Just seen that you have updated your stats Mrs R - well done you that is awesome - brave gal.... I really should do the same but then I would have to face the scales again!!! LOL! x

Go on Trudy it will only take a few seconds and then the worst will be over. Nobody will judge you on here you know that. I was the same T didn't want to admit how much I'd put on but feel so much better for facing it head on and seeing it in my stats. This is a steep learning curve for some of us and for me and you and a few other forum posters the hardest thing is keeping the weight lost and gone forever. No-one can say we give up easy because we don't, we keep on fighting!

I have felt pants today knowing I have some lovely things to wear but can't get in them :( my colleagues all looked lovely in their floaty summer clothes. I want to have that feeling back of looking my best, making a real effort to put makeup on etc because I feel good. I desperately want my family to be proud of me again. I no longer want to be controlled by food. Its strange though that I feel far worse at gaining 2 stone than I did 4.5 stone heavier. Weird!

I'm positive eating sugar makes me feel really yak, miserable in fact, even bordering on depressed (hate that word) but I sleep much better, my mood is better, energy levels better when I do dukan 100% ......... so why do I hit the sugar again & again its all very strange.

Anyway T hope tonight's meeting was OK, so come on love come back to the fold and we can do this together once and for all - I do need you, I need to read your menus to give me some ideas plus I need your encouragement as before. Will be thinking of you tomorrow XXX

You are sounds so positive hun, am so chuffed for you that you have got your head in the game. I think you should put those words of your sons as your signature, its a reminder of what he said and will keep you looking forward.

You can soooo get there again. We're all behind you 100%

You are sounds so positive hun, am so chuffed for you that you have got your head in the game. I think you should put those words of your sons as your signature, its a reminder of what he said and will keep you looking forward.

You can soooo get there again. We're all behind you 100%

Aww thank you X

Chris, I 100% agree with you! Gaining this weight back feels so much bigger than when I was 15+ stone! Isn't it weird! But good I think, we are realising much sooner that we need to get ourselves under control, it would have been in a couple more stone previously.

Well done for updating your stats. I didn't enjoy it either, but so much better to face it and see those numbers dropping down again :)

We are very nearly the same weight again, I remember us starting at the same too hah, right, and we'll blooming well get back to our targets too!!! :) we can do it my friend!! Xx

Ok thanks Sara but not eaten enough been mad busy (very inconsiderate students you know get in my way- LOL) Had a lovely day at work really, some lovely pressies etc. and Thank you's. So Im happy to say Ive done a good job this year. Thursday am to work then 2 days next week then Im a lady of leisure for awhile ;)

didnt have a good day yesterday, anyway a good day today is on the cards. I've been up since 5.15! Why don't know ......

muffins, roast beef, cottage cheese, roast chicken,salmon

Hmm food sounds good. Nice to get pressies that say you've done a good job, what will you do with all your time as a lady of leisure then LOL.

Hmm food sounds good. Nice to get pressies that say you've done a good job, what will you do with all your time as a lady of leisure then LOL.

Give the house a good clean to start off with. Spend time with my children and other family. A few lunch dates with friends I don't get to see much. Hobbies etc etc
I'm never bored but I do miss work a lot.

Last edited:
Sounds like you have a plan ... that's good. At least it keeps you occupied and away from food eh?

Oh it must be nice to be off for the summer, enjoy your time off youll get plenty of time to follow the plan without the students getting in the way xx

yep, i will be able to eat a leisurely lunch without any interruptions Collette :)

I didn't put on my summer list of things to do - walking and of course Dukan, cooking and experimenting more because I will have the time. Looking forward to being off, far more chilled time no getting up early if I don't need to. I know I'm lucky but anyone working in Education will know we need to charge our batteries especially when working with post 16 and the type of problems we have to deal with on a daily basis.

Teaching doesnt stop in the classroom, there is so much planning to do its not an easy job these days especially with all the targets. Feel a bit drained myself at the mo, deffo in need of a break!!

Back