Cruise PV CHRISR RETURNED IN 2013

more to add to my summer list of things to do. Watching Wimbledon should say Rafa really (cannot wait for the final of the French Open on Sunday) and of course Tour de France :)

finding this week difficult not sure why but I will keep on going ...... did some housework and food shopping until Nadal came on and then well couldn't keep still with jumping up and down shouting YES. My neighbour must think I'm crackers! I had to do a 'text running commentary to my daughter, as she has caught the Nadal bug off me :) So looking forward to Sunday fingers crossed he wins - what an athlete!

I'm going to keep posting here and hopefully things will twig just hope I'm much better and more focused once I've finished work next week. Bought loads of rhubarb from Aldi today 400g for 69p so got 4 bags. So now have 24 rhubarb muffins and load of the stuff in the freezer. hope everyone else is OK and happy whether dukan or not X

Chris, your list of things to do seems to be growing LOL, but I agree teachers and staff do far more than is expected, and a hell of a lot more than parents think they do. Holidays are not full holidays for staff are they, lets face it with planning, marking, prep etc., that just about uses half the holiday. It annoys me when people don't realise and think teachers work the same times as the school day and that's it. I'm only supply and voluntary but even my time is longer than a pupils day. You go have that rest and just make sure its all full of me time.

ha ha yep will probably think of a few more .......... we shall see whether I get to do them all. Its just good to not do anything at times.

Fantastic Chris that you have updated your stats, your not hiding your gain to yourself now so the only way is forward. And as for a previous post where you said you wanted your family to be proud of you again.........they are no matter what the scales say. So how way lass lets get you back to tw asap xxx mwhaaaa keep posting all foods and liquids I find its the best way, no where to hide xxx

Fantastic Chris that you have updated your stats, your not hiding your gain to yourself now so the only way is forward. And as for a previous post where you said you wanted your family to be proud of you again.........they are no matter what the scales say. So how way lass lets get you back to tw asap xxx mwhaaaa keep posting all foods and liquids I find its the best way, no where to hide xxx

Thank you Sid for your kind words knew I'd be glad when you were back - MM just not the same without our Sid :)

I've been OK the past couple of days, had two walks with MrR & Rebecca. Food not bad either but not exactly Dukan. I've got 2 meals to go to next week with students who want to say thank you so cannot say no. One is a Chinese buffet so will stick to protein and veg. The other meal is at the student ran restaurant at work, looking forward to it but will just choose wisely. Decided to record the number of miles I walk each week (if feet allow) in my signature that should encourage me to, as well as seeing my menus each day. Ah 2 stone is nothing really is it!!! Done it once and can do it again!

Two stone IS so achievable Chris xxx Your off to a great start, your eating out choices sound good as does your walking plan. Two stone is going to melt away xxx I know it Chris xxx

No pressure chris !!! Lol not a good day today will be better tomorrow got my planners out and I've made. Mons moussaka for tomorrow's tea

a good day today especially watching my fav tennis player lift the trophy for the 8th time cannot wait for wimbledon.
a busy day tomorrow new intake of students coming in for a taster day should be interesting. A few hours on tuesday and thats me done for this academic year. Staff training on the 1st July might do that depending on what it is.

Hope to have a PP tomorrow

Chris, that 2 stone will be off in no time! You are doing so well, the muffins sound divine!!

Planning is the biggest thing. As long as you have that good food available you can make good choices.

I am missing my Dukan food now haha ;) xx

Yay you go girls, am watching your two stone countdown with you....you know it can happen, signature lists are a good idea for motivation

I like your walking 'ticker', Chris - good for the heart and good for the soul, never mind the metabolism! I hope next year's intake are an engaging lot. Is Nadal going to be fit for Wimbledon? Have a good pp Monday xx

Thanks Sara

Today OK with the new students, don't think there is any we cannot handle but today were the 16 year old darlings straight from school. They will be like rabbits caught in the headlights but by the end of September they will be using their cheek!!! A variety of difficulties, learning and physical but bring it on love my job loads.

I'm in tomorrow for rollover students and then that's me done .......... I will be able to sit in bed laptop on knee with a cup of Tea and I can get up when I feel like it - can't be bad ;) I'm not lazy just so ready for a rest girls.

I've bought my lovely friends/colleagues Mac lipsticks and my male friend loves L'Occitane so bought him shower stuff for his holiday in France. Hope they like what I've chosen. wrapped in white tissue and grey thank you ribbon - gorgeous. Can't wait to give the gifts to them tomorrow. Today I was given another gift a Kirsty Allsop craft book and a lovely framed picture of parrot tulips (one of my fav flowers) I am very lucky.

Ended up having a PV today and I think I'd better have one tomorrow too with going to the Chinese Buffet. Not a bad day at all .........

Wednesday is PP definitely more time for me :D and my hobbies

I probably won't log on again until Wednesday (I'll catch up then with everyone) but have a fab dukan day tomorrow XXX

Last edited:
Enjoy the holidays!! Rest and recuperate before the madness starts again LOL! How did the yoghurt go?

loved that post Chris xxx loved your gift ideas, and they are going to love you xxx feet up relax and kkkkkkkeeeeepppppp Dukaning xxx

This week I have been so busy and today too. From tomorrow is my weekend away with the lovely people I work with, really looking forward to it. Havent had the time or the energy to go walking. The diet has been a bit hit and miss after the Chinese on Tuesday night and the meal yesterday which was excellent seeing it was cooked and served by young catering students. Anyway once this weekend is finished I will be a lady of leisure with no other commitments except the usual ones. Worried I'm going to be bored rigid over the next few weeks and we all know what happens then .............Worried I won't be able to get into Dukan again, if I can't then what am I going to do ........ stupid I know but it's scary to think this weight is creeping back on, knowing I'm not doing anything about it is just a vicious circle and so wish I knew how to stop myself. Oh I am a moaning mini but you lot know how it is!

Back