Cruise PV CHRISR RETURNED IN 2013

Chris - you can do this!! Give yourself the next few days to get yourself in the right frame of mind to tackle Dukan again. Enjoy the weekend away. Have what you want, be kind to yourself. Then use these next few weeks to really tackle te lbs. are you able to go swimming? Use the time of leisure to plan your meals properly, get some activity in there. Keep yourself busy with hobbies and go back in the new term feeling fabulous and possibly back at target! It is possible and I know you can do it. Xoxox

Shall we share the t-shirt Mrs R??? Knowing that you want to 'do' Dukan will help you stick to the straight and narrow and remember to consider conso for the holidays if you start to struggle - having that bit of 'stretch' in the plan can keep you on an even keel I find....... ATM I am trying to stick to a near Dukan plan - low carb levels but also going to include a gala meal once a week if needed - this coupled with the extra exercise I am hoping will maintain my weight and maybe even lose me a few pounds! I am also being very aware of how much I am eating and that is helping too!!! LOL! This diet/lifestyle malarky is a bit of a toughie at times!!! Xxxxx

I'm the worst for eating when I have nothing I have to do, or nothing I fancy doing! maybe remind yourself what your favourite meat, fish, veg and salad foods are and give yourself little treats of these once you've broken up? Might break the monotony. And I definitely second the exercise suggestion. Meanwhile, though, have a lovely weekend away with your friends xxx

You know what thought did.......................................stop worrying you have enough hobbies and friends to keep you active and occupied. PMA at all times keep posting and with food menus to keep you focused xxx

I've really enjoyed catching up on your diary and reading your posts. I too must face the update of stats but I'm postponing another week!
Enjoy your weekend
x

ive loved every minute of being away with the 'flowers' team. Champagne, fine food and very kind and lovely people to share it with plus the sun shone for most of the time. What more could anyone ask for. We all get on so well.

Dukan went completely out the window but by tomorrow I'll be fine hope everyone is fine too x

Oh sounds like a lovely time - would have been rude not to make the most of it..... Hope you have a good Dukan day tomorrow Mrs R - sending you lots of positive vibes lovely lady! xxx

Come on Chris a treat with friends is just what you needed now get that tosh in gear and get back hear in conso.......or else Im coming for you xxxx

Good day Mrs R? I hope so and that you had time to relax xxxxx

How are you feeling Chris? Weekend sounds fantastic and just what you needed. Glad you made the most of it.

Now - ready to get back on track? :)

yes I'm ready for the bus to stop for me again .............. feeling rubbish actually for letting myself get to this point again. Sorry but you lot must be getting fed up of me by now.

I've made some muffins (actually I never stop eating them) and had two eggs for breakfast. Spicy chicken in a bit and not sure later. Payday Thursday so will have to manage with what's in. Takes a lot of money to feed 5 adults you know - LOL.

House jobs to do today then I'm meeting my gorgeous girl in town when she has finished her placement.

See you later X

We're not fed up with you at all, Mrs R! We're your friends, me duck, and we are all in the same boat ... remember?! :D

Hope your day was just grand and roll on Payday Thursday, I say! :D

Mwah
P x

We would never ever get fed up of you xxx

I find myself actually envying you your restart... :) Perhaps I should just join you next week! <pppst... if they're fed up with you, what chance have I got as a true Dukan serial dieter!>

It's me fed up with me Jo. I'm not quite ready to completely chuck the Dukan towel in yet. Another serious go and then will have to think of something else such as your plan Jo.

Today I'm waiting in for a delivery of fence panels, posts etc for the back garden facelift! Hope they come early hate hanging around but plenty of ironing etc to do.

Out for a meal tonight as a close friend/colleague has taken early retirement. She was one of the first tutors I ever worked in IT/Computing dept. many moons ago so it will be sad to see her leave. About 6 of us will be there so it will be good to catch up as now I'm in Floristry I don't get to see them except by chance on the corridor!

Today: muffins, chicken, hopefully fish for my meal tonight will have to have PV. Next few days will be PP to get me back in the swing of it again.

Need to phone the dentist too another wisdom tooth playing up probably have to have the bugger removed!

Last edited:
oooh there's nothing worse than waiting for someone to deliver... you can't properly relax and get on with things until they do, and what's the betting that they'll turn up just as you settle on the loo with a good book?!

"My plan" isn't working for me. Well it would probably if I could but stick to it but, alas, there's far too much willpower involved for me at the moment and I am seriously considering sorting the weight out once (last?) time before again going the CBT route (just with the book I can never bring myself to work with...).

Good luck Chris and stay strong tonight with your friends:D

Back