Cruise PV CHRISR RETURNED IN 2013

Hi Chris, hows it going???????????????did I read a little wave of self doubt in your last post??????????????not ready quite yet to throw the towel in?????????come on dig deep you know this works and your one of my reasons I made it to tw Chris. Be positive life and dieting is about choices we have to try to make the right ones xxx come on Dukan buddy tw isint that far off xxx

its going OK thanks did some shopping yesterday so chicken in fridge ready for roasting later. 18 eggs (baking muffins) and need to buy salmon and some local farm shop beef today and then I'm sorted. Weather doesn't look too good today and I've a few trips to do to the local tip with tree roots (such an exciting day in store)

see you all later x

feeling stuffed and its only just after 12 ...... one muffin, yoghurt with dukan caramel flavouring (was just about OK) and roast chicken ............ so far so good :D

Food is looking good Chris. I popped to local meat warehouse and stocked up too. My new latest fad is boneless chicken thighs, cheap tasty and versatile. Bought steak too but I've got to cut back on food bills, for the two of us its getting silly. Just to make you jealous my free rhubarb is flooding in lol I'm stewing it like crazy as don't want to waste it or say no thanks I have enough and they stop bringing it xxx The men from the club are giving hubby carrier bags off the stuff, god know what they think I do with it all lol

im positively rhubarb jealous Sid - none in Aldi this aft. I dont blame you I'd be squirreling it away. More taste in chicken thighs I like them when they roast crunchy x

the weather is rubbish here. MrR wanted to get on with the garden makeover but it's too wet. Ive just been looking for holidays to Kefalonia just need to convince him to go away. I know we need one! So expensive though!

Muffins, Eggs & LF bacon, pork fillet (very lean) and anything else protein wise I can find :) plus a walk if it should stop pickling down

Food is looking good Chris. I popped to local meat warehouse and stocked up too. My new latest fad is boneless chicken thighs, cheap tasty and versatile. Bought steak too but I've got to cut back on food bills, for the two of us its getting silly. Just to make you jealous my free rhubarb is flooding in lol I'm stewing it like crazy as don't want to waste it or say no thanks I have enough and they stop bringing it xxx The men from the club are giving hubby carrier bags off the stuff, god know what they think I do with it all lol

Freeze it. I bought the fresh stuff from Aldi and chopped it into chunks and then froze it in portions. Let it defrost and cook for two mins in microwave, bingo..........saved and used LOL.

the weather is rubbish here. MrR wanted to get on with the garden makeover but it's too wet. Ive just been looking for holidays to Kefalonia just need to convince him to go away. I know we need one! So expensive though!

Muffins, Eggs & LF bacon, pork fillet (very lean) and anything else protein wise I can find :) plus a walk if it should stop pickling down

Dukan food looking good, yum.

I'm tootling along quite nicely not 100% Dukan but celebrations in our house this week. My gorgeous girl is 24 today, she has completed her first year of her PGCE with flying colours (Grade 1) and a teaching post is available at the special school where she has her placement. The head has asked her to apply so she is over the moon. She may not get it but it will be experience for her having a teaching interview if nothing else ........... I am a very proud Mum as you can imagine. She will have her pressies tonight and then the five of us are out for a meal. I've bought her a bottle of pink champagne amongst some other gifts. So today is housework and once she is home from placement it's celebrating her birthday. Don't know where the past 24 years have gone mind! My beautiful baby girl all grown up, with a bit of luck she will get this job which has always been something she has wanted to do.

Fantastic news Chris, shes is a very beautiful girl xxx and loved by you so much. You should be proud xxx

Aw Happy Birthday to your daughter, and well done on the exam and hope all goes well with the interview and job application.
xx

Had a lovely day with my daughter at the Trafford Centre spending her birthday money. Love Selfridges just wish I had the cash ...... love Bobbi Brown makeup bought a lovely eyeshadow cream in heather (Been looking for the right colour for ages). Rebecca bought a Fossil bangle and some Bobbi Brown bronzer and eyeshadow too. So a fab day with my girl.

Thursday - plenty to do, how do I find time for work I will never know. My daughter is having a birthday get together for a few of her friends on Saturday. So plenty of cleaning, shopping, cooking etc.

I would like a week soon where I have no interruptions so I could do some of my hobbies in peace. Hopefully next week except Monday - staff development day - how to deal with challenging behaviour (yawn), Tuesday - dentist (OUCH), Wednesday - hair cut (expensive) LOL.

Tour de France starts on Saturday so for the next three weeks I shall be glued to ITV 4 - sad some may say but I love it.

muffins, chicken, salmon, spicy minced beef kebabs :)

Love your enthusiasm for sport Chris, you are a busy lady and food menu is very Dukan xxx keep at it, and well get there in the end xxx My brothers off back to Manchester tomorrow and I could so go with him for a shopping trip around the TC, Oh well....maybe soon xxx

more shopping (food), more cleaning (ugh) today. The weather is dreadful again, have this feeling this is what its going to be like until 4th September ...... by the eck

My day sounds very much like yours but mine has a bit of FF thrown in, he keeps looking out the patio doors {bit of window licking while he's there} but just cant venture out in the piddly rain......

My day sounds very much like yours but mine has a bit of FF thrown in, he keeps looking out the patio doors {bit of window licking while he's there} but just cant venture out in the piddly rain......

Course he can LOL, my Lily used to splash around in her socks in the puddles on the back garden path. Then in for a warm up and a nice cuddle with grams LOL.

Morning Chris, how's the Dukaning going????

Back