Cruise PV CHRISR RETURNED IN 2013

Tomorrow sure is. Doing our best is better than not trying at all Chris xxx

Caramel Dukan flavouring at Holland and Barret buy one get one half price atm xxx

Loving Wimbledon Mrs R even if some people missing!!!! xxxx

not had much time for tennis or Tour De France either busy with staff training today hoping to be back from dentist for cycling tomorrow will watch tennis quarter finals but there is definately some thing missing - our Rafael :(

hope to catch up with everyone tmrw or wed take care MMs X

I'm pleased to say wisdom tooth out - face & mouth is sore but I will live! Good news my gorgeous daughter has been shortlisted from 42 to 8 and has an interview and is being observed teaching for 30 minutes this coming Monday so everyone please cross everything on Monday for her and send her your good vibes. So so proud of her even if she doesn't get it its all about getting yourself known and gaining experience ......

Should feel better and less painkillers now the bugger has gone so lets hope the weather improves (peeing down as we speak) and I can get some walking done. I have my foot joints injected on the 15th so fingers crossed again they improve too.

hope everyone is OK X good to see our Trude back :D

they say heat wave on its way xxx and come Monday everything will be crossed xxx

fingers toes and whoha crossed LOL, sending good vibes along the motorway so they arrive for Monday. >>>>>

Yay it's summer here! Seems strange this warm and sunshine stuff but I'm up for more...
hope you enjoying same

Don't know where the past few days have gone it is too nice weather wise to be inside on the laptop ....... diet so so could be a lot better but I am celebrating tonight with pink champagne which has gone straight to my head and legs ......... lol. My daughter has her first teaching post starting in September at the Special school where she has been doing her placement since September gone. Formal interview & observation yesterday and she was convinced last night she had been rubbish especially in the interview. So today when she went to placement they said she had got it and they had been very impressed with her for both parts. Today was the day of her graduation ceremony last year and now she has a job, as you can imagine I am so so proud of her as I am of my Son. Where would we be without children. X

Chris that's fantastic news xxx Well done to her, well we new she would get it how could she not with all the support and love around hear congratulations to Rebecca xxx

yes she is very special but I'm bound to say that as I am biased ....... glad all her hard work has been recognised as she so deserves it.

I will be able to borrow when we go to the Trafford Centre LOL ;) and I'm one step nearer to having her bedroom as my craft room!

Back