Cruise PV CHRISR RETURNED IN 2013

the garden is looking fab, thanks Trudy. Now to the second phase of laying new turf, the third phase is more paving :eek: got to save up for another 40 flags and sand. By the time its finished we will have used a 110 flags, over 10 tons of stone & sand. A big job but so worth it. I seem to be a bit hit and miss with any diet at the moment. Bought myself a new container for work to take my lunch in, got to try and be more organised next week!

XXX

That garden's going to be amazing Chris!

You're definitely not the only one struggling at the mo. Trudy, it's interesting to hear how you're getting on at sw. C'mon Chris, how are we going to get you back in the zone again?!

Big hug,

Jx

You can do it Mrs R - I just know you can!!! Jump on the Dukan bus this week and get peddling!!! xxx

What about trying some really short term targets? Just 2 days of PV or something? Or that you are going to cruise strictly until you lose x pounds? Or something else, just to get your head straight and back in the zone and to boost your confidence and motivation? With a non-food reward planned at the end?

Shall we start up a mini challenge of some kind? I'm totally up for that if you fancy it?

Jx

What about trying some really short term targets? Just 2 days of PV or something? Or that you are going to cruise strictly until you lose x pounds? Or something else, just to get your head straight and back in the zone and to boost your confidence and motivation? With a non-food reward planned at the end?

Shall we start up a mini challenge of some kind? I'm totally up for that if you fancy it?

Jx

I'm up for that xxx

Hope your day been a good one Mrs R - don't be so hard on yourself - we are all struggling atm - at least your not going AWOL and are still posting - don't give up you can do this - get your stubborn mule head on - we know it's there!!! xxxx

How you doing Chris, saw a post on FB you had trouble sleeping, hope you are ok xx

You ok Chris? Jx

I'm OK thank you everyone for thinking of me. Struggling big time and I'm very tired. Its been a stressful few weeks since being back at work and my head is just not in the dukan zone or any zone for that matter. I'm worrying big time but I don't seem to be able to shake the non-diet off!!!

Hope everyone else is OK X

Chris, feeling for you. What's preventing you getting back on the bus ????Work stress mmmm that's part of the job that wont change, your garden is nearly finished that's another obstacle out the way, your children and hubby are fine so come on......this is all about you and how you feel. What about a Dukan as joodles doing with more fruit ???? Maybe as we are getting older (god I hate saying that) but maybe we have to be less harsh on it, an easier ride may be the answer

Chris, take the easy ride that Sid is recommending and don't worry. I'm definitely not being as strict this time around and it is helping keep me from going completely bonkers.

Chris, I just want to give you a massive hug cos we've all been there. Listen to Sid cos she knows the deal and Sanders has been through it all too. Would love to see you wrest back a bit of control as it will make you feel better for sure. We're rooting for you Chris - keep posting even if you're not Dukaning - I've dropped off the radar before and it never helps.

Jxxx

I'm OK thank you everyone for thinking of me. Struggling big time and I'm very tired. Its been a stressful few weeks since being back at work and my head is just not in the dukan zone or any zone for that matter. I'm worrying big time but I don't seem to be able to shake the non-diet off!!!

Hope everyone else is OK X

Yo Mrs R, quit the 'worrying big time'!!

No point dieting if your head's not right and your head won't get into the zone with worrying.

Maybe stop beating yourself up, relax a little and see what occurs?

Much love
P x

Another hug, just in case. Xx

Chris, my dil reached her goal yesterday on sw, and has found it a breeze. xxx

Hey dukan buddy this is really quite hard sometimes, ain't it?

Trouble is you think it's cracked when you lose the weight, but it's keeping it off that's the real task... Me I been creeping up weight wise and I just cant seem to get it back to where I was. Not completely out of control yet but v irritated by the fact I'm having just the same food wise but not losing any weight - or even staying the same! I shall read the book again and see if it sheds any light. Thing is, I actually quite like the menu choices, I don't seem to get the same results any more. Maybe the bod is more efficient? I dunno!

Hope you are ok n struggling on?

Back