Cruise PV CHRISR RETURNED IN 2013

Please don't go all quiet on us :) If you're not in the mood, you're not in the mood, but come and tell us what you're up to anyway :D

Not up to a a lot really other than work, work and more work. Finding this term a struggle to get into it without feeling exhausted on a Thursday. I am feeling sorry for myself (apologies) as my foot problem is driving me nuts and because of the way Ive been walking my hip is now playing up. So the diet is way off kilter. Got to do something though as this extra weight isn't helping, work included because I'm not sleeping too good either.

Another go tomorrow to get back into it properly this time .............. and perhaps not be so hard on myself if I want an apple I will have one but then will the diet work. Oh doesn't it peck head!

Thank you for thinking of me even though I'm not on the forum much (I do feel a failure and a dukan fraud) I do think of you all as my good friends and I do know you will help me once I can get my head sorted its just taking an extra long time and we all know what happens ........................ X

Not up to a a lot really other than work, work and more work. Finding this term a struggle to get into it without feeling exhausted on a Thursday. I am feeling sorry for myself (apologies) as my foot problem is driving me nuts and because of the way Ive been walking my hip is now playing up. So the diet is way off kilter. Got to do something though as this extra weight isn't helping, work included because I'm not sleeping too good either.

Another go tomorrow to get back into it properly this time .............. and perhaps not be so hard on myself if I want an apple I will have one but then will the diet work. Oh doesn't it peck head!

Thank you for thinking of me even though I'm not on the forum much (I do feel a failure and a dukan fraud) I do think of you all as my good friends and I do know you will help me once I can get my head sorted its just taking an extra long time and we all know what happens ........................ X

We are always hear for you Chris xxx I'm in pain with my hip atm and reading up on realigning muscles which sounds what you have done with your feet. Sleep with a cushion between your knees will help. Awwww your foot tumours need removing demand they do it Chris. XXX a apple never sank a ship xxx

Oh Chris, you're allowed to feel a bit sorry for yourself at times. I'm so sorry to hear your foot and hip troubles - so frustrating. And you're certainly not a failure - remind yourself how far you've come and what you've learnt along the way. As for feeling like a Dukan fraud...well...join the club I think! Lots of us floundering around at the moment and trying different things in the hunt for a truly sustainable way of eating. But the one thing we know is that the basic Dukan principles are sound and that the support here is phenomenal. You know no one judges on this site.

Big hug

Joodle x

We are always hear for you Chris xxx I'm in pain with my hip atm and reading up on realigning muscles which sounds what you have done with your feet. Sleep with a cushion between your knees will help. Awwww your foot tumours need removing demand they do it Chris. XXX a apple never sank a ship xxx

Thanks sid will give that a go. After having steroid injections in the neuroma's and then toe joints which has'nt done a jot the consultant says the only option now is to operate, I have to give the shoe inserts a go but so far aren't making so much difference. Feeling fed up of it all tbh and thats not like me.

Been thinking today of getting some St John's Wort and Evening Primrose see if they will help - I suppose its worth a go and of course getting back to dukan and here, where my dukan friends will calm me down and stop me panicking which in turns makes me eat more ...... pathetic I know but ........... that's the way it is

Thanks sid will give that a go. After having steroid injections in the neuroma's and then toe joints which has'nt done a jot the consultant says the only option now is to operate, I have to give the shoe inserts a go but so far aren't making so much difference. Feeling fed up of it all tbh and thats not like me.

Been thinking today of getting some St John's Wort and Evening Primrose see if they will help - I suppose its worth a go and of course getting back to dukan and here, where my dukan friends will calm me down and stop me panicking which in turns makes me eat more ...... pathetic I know but ........... that's the way it is

We ALL know when we panic we eat so keep calm xxx St.Johns Wort and epo are so rated they are worth a go, and Holland and Barrett do they have a penny sale on or buy one get on half price atm???? but with both those products its not instant but you will need to persevere Chris xxx

Thinking of you Dukan buddy! I am trying to get back on the wagon myself and struggling to do anything though I am very good at putting the weight on so there is a success story!!!! LOL! xxx

Hey Chris, hope you are feeling ok. Food battles are tough but I believe all of us on here have the grit to get there in the end. And having the support here on minimins definitely helps me be grounded - I'm gutted that after managing to lose 100lbs I regained 50lbs then lost 40lbs then recently regained 25 lbs but I've stopped panic-eating (what is that about anyway??) and I'm back on here and sending you sympathy and support CaledoniaDreaming style! Have a good wekend x

CD?

Hey Chris, hope you are feeling ok. Food battles are tough but I believe all of us on here have the grit to get there in the end. And having the support here on minimins definitely helps me be grounded - I'm gutted that after managing to lose 100lbs I regained 50lbs then lost 40lbs then recently regained 25 lbs but I've stopped panic-eating (what is that about anyway??) and I'm back on here and sending you sympathy and support CaledoniaDreaming style! Have a good wekend x

erm I wonder is it CD .......... I do hope so :)

Yeah xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

its been lovely logging on and seeing my old friends still posting and not forgetting me in the mists of time and great to see 'old' friends too. Thanks everyone it is appreciated. I'm feeling old and weary tbh fed up of aches and pains from the old feet upwards. Ive got to snap out of this sorry state because I'm so not a negative character my glass is always half full. So for some reason Ive logged on today and ........... I'm up for it, don't want to say 'again' I'm pretending I'm new!!!

Hi Newbie ;) Pleased to meet you good luck xxx

Ha Ha Chris maybe you should change your username and log on secretly! Yes, it's me, CD, glad you are back too. I really empathise with how low you are feeling due to your health issues, I have ruined knee cartiledge in both knees and the pain is constant - sometimes just (!) an ache sometimes burning so I want to rip my kneecaps off but never absent and it has changed my personality. It is wearying to not feel good and comfort eating can become the norm - but the truth is I feel better following Dukan whatever else is happening and I think you do too. We are strong, incredible women - that should be our daily mantra x

A long shopping day today with my gorgeous girl. This is the first chance she has had to spend some of her hard earned cash since starting her teaching job. Lovely to have your child treat you for a change. Lunch, new lipstick etc. had a fab day but I'm cream crackered. I'm out food shopping tomorrow so its got to be dukan stuff in readiness for being back at work after being off this week for half term. Could do with another week to do housework, hardly done any for going out - oops! Never mind ........... hope everyone has a good weekend x

Great to see you back on the boards xxx missed you xxx

Sounds like you had a lovely times with your daughter - I love spending time with my eldest in the same way, makes up for the grumpiness when they were 13-14! x

Back