Christiana's "persistence not perfection" food diary

well done on your loss:).good luck with your goals this week .
onwards and downwards :)
xx

Thank you!

I'm going to be internet-less for a bit, so no food diary updates this week (and possibly next week too), but I will try and pop in when I'm at my mum's. I don't understand why BT insist on keeping me waiting until september 13!

Well done on your loss this week, You are doing fantastic x

Well done on your loss!!

Thanks girls!

Hope your doing ok.It can be a real pain when we are with out the internet cant it.hope you get it sorted soon.:)xx

Thanks surreygal, I can't wait to get it back! Gained 2.5lbs this week, but I've been running around like a crazy person this week - I've missed more than a few meals and compensated by nibbling on stuff that isn't good for me! Feeling a little more stable for this week, and I have my game face on! Will update on my progress for next week...I WILL get under 30st!!!

You'll be back on track before you know it!

Ring them up again and say something like 'it's my mum's birthday on Tuesday, can I please have it sorted before then? It's my little gift to her *giggle shyly*' ;) xxx

Dont worry, you will soon get that off, i hated it when i was without my computer,hope they sort it for you.xx

Don't worry about your little loss... I'm sure you'll get it off in no time. Maybe revisit your mini goals - might help you get back on track
Good luck on the computer front x

Thanks for the support and advice my lovelies, BT say they can't get it to me any sooner than Monday! Can't wait now! On the upside, I lost 4lbs at WI tonight, thankfully kicked last week's gain to the 'lost' pile!

great result!

That's fab well done you!!

Thanks so much for the support guys, you're priceless! I miss being on here regularly and I officially HATE BT!!!!! Still no internet due to a "problem at the exchange"....pfffft!!!! SORT IT!

But...

I lost 8.5lbs at WI tonight!!!! I have now lost a total of 2st 5lbs!!! Got my pretty 2st shiny and I'm just 9lbs away from my club 10....I am beyond happy right now. This is the most weight I've lost in a row...EVER!

I even smacked my birthday target...aimed for 14lbs and ended up doing 22lbs!
:D :D :D

brilliant loss! well done!

thats a great loss! well done :)

OMG that's amazing!! Looks like you've really cracked it now, keep at it you'll have your 3stone shiny in no time!

fabulous loss well done and you have already well gone over your birthday target woo hoooo:D.xxxx

Back