Christmas and CD?

Tanya c

Hey guys,

starting Cambridge on Monday for the long haul hopefully! I was wondering what everyone will do foodwise for Christmas? I was wondering how people cope? Do u just give up cambridge for that one day? I maybe at the maintenance stage around Christmas and going thru the stages, I've thought abt this and am a bit puzzled as to what I will do.

Tanya x:rolleyes::rolleyes:

hi i will be having christmas day and boxing day off ... not goin mad just sensible and then back on xx

I will be taking at least a week off over xmas then back on it. No point saying will only take 2 days off for me when I know I wont be able to. I will be trying not to go mad though.

I will hopefully be working through maintenance stages or fully off the diet by then. If I am working through maintenance stages then I will just factor how many calories I am allowed that day into what I eat rather than exactly what I eat if you know what I mean!!

I will be doing the 1000 plan the week before and the week after Christmas but Christmas day will be off plan.

I wouldn't go from SS to eating a Christmas dinner because you will feel yucky, best to work up the plans.

Wait and see anything can happen , the mind works in strange ways... It can do some crazy things .... becareful of it :/)
Also never plan to far ahead you never know whats coming

Bunnyg has done a similar thread, to see who will be eating over the christmas period. I'll try & find it & bump it for you.

I should hopefully be at goal by then. Or at least working up the plans. But either way I'll be having christmas eve, day, & boxing day. Then new years eve & day off....

Will be back on it inbetween, & straight afterwards too. Can't beat crimbo food. It's the best part of christmas..... I've already started buying bits of food!! lol

Back