Christmas and CD?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Tanya c, 10 October 2008 Social URL.

1. Tanya c

Tanya c Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st12lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    7st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Diet Chef
    Hey guys,

starting Cambridge on Monday for the long haul hopefully! I was wondering what everyone will do foodwise for Christmas? I was wondering how people cope? Do u just give up cambridge for that one day? I maybe at the maintenance stage around Christmas and going thru the stages, I've thought abt this and am a bit puzzled as to what I will do.

Tanya x:rolleyes::rolleyes:

INTHESUMMEROF69 likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sue121

sue121 always lurkin around!

Diet:
    cambridge
    hi i will be having christmas day and boxing day off ... not goin mad just sensible and then back on xx

4. Katinkia

Katinkia Member

Start Weight:
    18st5.0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.11%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I will be taking at least a week off over xmas then back on it. No point saying will only take 2 days off for me when I know I wont be able to. I will be trying not to go mad though.

5. madameruthybaby

madameruthybaby Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I will hopefully be working through maintenance stages or fully off the diet by then. If I am working through maintenance stages then I will just factor how many calories I am allowed that day into what I eat rather than exactly what I eat if you know what I mean!!

6. Fizzy

Fizzy Silver Member

I will be doing the 1000 plan the week before and the week after Christmas but Christmas day will be off plan.

I wouldn't go from SS to eating a Christmas dinner because you will feel yucky, best to work up the plans.

7. INTHESUMMEROF69

INTHESUMMEROF69 Full Member

Wait and see anything can happen , the mind works in strange ways... It can do some crazy things .... becareful of it :/)
    Also never plan to far ahead you never know whats coming

8. ZoBo

ZoBo Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Bunnyg has done a similar thread, to see who will be eating over the christmas period. I'll try & find it & bump it for you.

I should hopefully be at goal by then. Or at least working up the plans. But either way I'll be having christmas eve, day, & boxing day. Then new years eve & day off....

Will be back on it inbetween, & straight afterwards too. Can't beat crimbo food. It's the best part of christmas..... I've already started buying bits of food!! lol

9. saraian24

saraian24 Gold Member

Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Im having the week off - its christmas, will be eating carefully and not drinking alcohol.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.