Christmas and CD?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Tanya c, 10 October 2008 Social URL.

1. Tanya c

Tanya c Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Diet Chef
    Hey guys,

starting Cambridge on Monday for the long haul hopefully! I was wondering what everyone will do foodwise for Christmas? I was wondering how people cope? Do u just give up cambridge for that one day? I maybe at the maintenance stage around Christmas and going thru the stages, I've thought abt this and am a bit puzzled as to what I will do.

Tanya x:rolleyes::rolleyes:
    INTHESUMMEROF69 likes this.
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. sue121

sue121 always lurkin around!

hi i will be having christmas day and boxing day off ... not goin mad just sensible and then back on xx
  4. Katinkia

Katinkia Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    I will be taking at least a week off over xmas then back on it. No point saying will only take 2 days off for me when I know I wont be able to. I will be trying not to go mad though.
  5. madameruthybaby

madameruthybaby Full Member

Cambridge Diet
    I will hopefully be working through maintenance stages or fully off the diet by then. If I am working through maintenance stages then I will just factor how many calories I am allowed that day into what I eat rather than exactly what I eat if you know what I mean!!
  6. Fizzy

Fizzy Silver Member

I will be doing the 1000 plan the week before and the week after Christmas but Christmas day will be off plan.

I wouldn't go from SS to eating a Christmas dinner because you will feel yucky, best to work up the plans.

INTHESUMMEROF69 Full Member

Wait and see anything can happen , the mind works in strange ways... It can do some crazy things .... becareful of it :/)
    Also never plan to far ahead you never know whats coming
  8. ZoBo

ZoBo Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Cambridge Diet
    Bunnyg has done a similar thread, to see who will be eating over the christmas period. I'll try & find it & bump it for you.

I should hopefully be at goal by then. Or at least working up the plans. But either way I'll be having christmas eve, day, & boxing day. Then new years eve & day off....

Will be back on it inbetween, & straight afterwards too. Can't beat crimbo food. It's the best part of christmas..... I've already started buying bits of food!! lol
  9. saraian24

saraian24 Gold Member

Slim and Save
    Im having the week off - its christmas, will be eating carefully and not drinking alcohol.
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.