Christmas Challenge?

HI folks - can i join in with the Christmas challenge - feel like i need a goal to keep me going - reckon i will challenge myself to lose 15lbs by then - think that is about doable.. right i'm off to get myself a wee ticker to inspire me.

Feeling generally inspired by my weight loss this week (4lb - awesome!!!) so I'm going to join the challenge and try and loose 2st by Christmas. My birthday is a week before Christmas as well so another thing to aim for. Good luck everyone!!!

Hiya,
Id love to join in aswell...I figure 16 weeks till christmas roughly. So I will put myself down for losing 20 pounds.

Taking into consideration birthday celebrations, a weeks holiday coming up and the buildup to christmas in the office I think if I manage 20 lbs I'll be doing really well.

My weigh in is a Wednesday and I'll be doing herbalife.

Looking forward to this ....updated mah ticker. :)

Last edited:
Hi everyone, feeling very happy as I am 6 pounds later today...:bliss:

Not only its that time of the month too, so I am really chuffed..

Good luck to everyone else with their weigh ins...Jx

Hi everyone
Been feeling a bit unmotivated this weekend, ate a whole bag of starmix on Friday night (didn't really enjoy them either) then had a slice of pizza and the dreaded alcohol on Saturday night. But since reading all your posts I am feeling more motivated.

Weigh in tonight so I am crossing my finger for a loss even if it is a little half pound it will be better than nothing.

Got a busy week at work this week. Out at a food show on one day which can be a bit of nightmare as there will be lots of bread and cheese and olives. Will keep you lot in mind when I am feeling tempted don't want to let the side down!

Gem x

Well first week done of christmas challenge and weighed in this morning and had lost 2lbs - was hoping for a wee bit more but it is certainly going in the right direction. Went to the gym this morning and did 45mins cardio - thinking of those 15lbs to lose was keeping me going all the way through - tomorrow it is the delightful body pump class at 6.45am - such fun! Hope everyone else is doing well this week..

Hey cuddlepaws, don't worry about it, I bet that means a better loss next week...staying the same is at least better than putting any on..you haven't gone backwards...

Heres for a good loss next week:)

Jx

I'm in the same boat cuddlepaws STS this week. A little disapointed :sigh:. Oh well at least as Jane-D said it is better than putting on. Don't think I'm out this weekend (unless I get a good offer:D) so that might help, will also try and do more think I was a bit lazy last week.

Hey everyone!
I started a xmas countdown 2 weeks ago, lost 3 lbs last week, and got my next weigh in tmw!! I have been good as gold this week so hopefully there'll be a little bit more to add to it!! :)
2st seems to be a reasonable amount to loose before xmas!!! Good luck everyone!!!!

You are right ladies sts is better than ON, still sticking rigidly to my healthy eating routine, off to see a gynae today as I believe most of my problems are related to totm, hopefully sort that out today! Hubby also thinks I am eating too little, but then again he is warped by the sheer amount I could pack away before. I am most definitely not going below 1000 cals a day. Lets all pray for a nice loss next monday ! :)

Congrats lillenny on your 3lb loss what a great start to your countdown :) Good luck for your weigh in tomorrow too, let us know how you got on.

Hi, I've just recently joined the site and am definately in need of some will power...so thought this was the perfect way! Just started on Herbalife today, so weigh ins will be a Tuesday...wish me luck!!

Lots of luck to you bakerhottie you just keep coming on here for inspiration, we'll all keep each other going.

Jx

Hello can I join your challenge. I hope to loss 1lb a week till xmas any more and I will be well chuffed.

Lost 1 lb this week, not great but not bad either :D

Well done Tweetypie and LilLenny, that's an amazing weight loss for both of you :D

Back