Christmas Challenge?

Hey everyone, how are you all getting on? I haven't been able to get on the site for a couple of days, not sure why, but it seems ok now. I was panicking a little because this site is so inspirational, it certainly helps me stay strong and thus far I have not been too bad, finding the diet very easy actually.

Hope everyone is doing ok, and heres to next weeks weight loss....:xmascheers:

Jx

Well done LaLaLou and Lillenny - great losses.

I've had a not too bad week but yesterday had a totally fat day where i felt i was going to burst out of my clothes! ended up feeling rubbish and eating rubbish as well - oops - still back on track today, was the gym this morning and will be eating sensibly over the weekend - fingers crossed for a wee loss.

Well done on the losses everyone! At this rate I'm sure we will all reach our targets. I haven't posted much since this challenge started, it's been a bit of a bumpy ride but I'm now back on track. Good luck everyone!

Some great losses this week, congrats all!

Only 1/2lb for but I can see why I'm not complaining :)

Welcome to all those joining, fingers crossed for you all!

i'd like to take part in this too. if thats ok. i'm starting my Cambridge diet on the 28th sept and am hoping i can lose 2 stone by the 21st dec (22nd is my sons 1st bday) so fingers crossed i do.

good luck to you all :)

Welcome to the challenge Rachel and Kelly..wishing you lots of luck with your challenge, heres to your next weigh in. Mines tomorrow...eek...I haven't cheated but don't feel much thinner...lol..x

Fingers crossed for everyone new! Jane-D I feel just like you at the moment. If I wake up with a bloated tum or something I just know its all gonna go pear shaped! Does anyone know of any meditation that melts fat cells lol!

Lol cuddlepaws, if I did I wouldn't be having this problem.

Well I only lost a pound this week, how can that be? 6 last week and 1 this week, and the headaches are still with me, is it worth it I wonder!!

I'm not giving up yet though, unless these headaches get the better of me...Jx

Jane-D well done for losing a pound. I know what you mean though its irritating, but big losses at the beginning are mostly water, the REAL fat comes off later. I hope your headaches improve, and are not due to the diet. I used to blame my headaches on everything, mostly it was tiredness, keep eating well you are so close :)

Hi everyone!!! Thanks for all the support! :D And well done to everyone!..... Some really good weight losses, we're all defo on the way to being slimmer for christmas!!! :woohoo:
Good luck to everyone for this week!!
Claire.x.

Well done girls on all the weight loss, you are keeping me assured that this can be done.

i have decided though that my scales must be evil as according to them this morning i have put on 2lbs! Now i will put my hands up to maybe a tiny bit of overindulging i.e couple of cans on Sat night and a stray packet of crisps might have passed my lips but not enough for 2 flaming pounds lol!

So this week i am going to be mega careful with everything - i will defeat those evil scales...

Oh dear oh dear oh dear. Had such a bad week last week I couldn't face weigh in. Now feel v disappointed in myself. I think 2 stone before xmas is now not going to be achieveable for me, thinking of aiming for one stone which is much more do-able for me at 1lb a week.:sigh:

Well done everyone on their loses you are all doing really well, feel like I am letting the side down.

I know what my problem is I get tired then I reach for the crap just to keep me going. Only thing I have achieved is that I've not any alcohol for over a week. Better put this glitch behind me and focus on what I want.

Gem x

Gem - i'm with you on the being tired/eating rubbish thing. Gets me all the time - get in from work, shattered, grab a biscuit to keep me going and then oops it's another one and on. But got positive head back on now - i'm going for about a stone for Christmas as well - i'm sure we can do it.

Gem - I feel for you....my DS has had chicken pox all week and I have been stuck in the house for the week and have eaten and drank loads. I'm going on holiday in 5 weeks and am sooooo far from my bikini body that I'm starting to hope it will rain for a week (or atleast be overcast!!). Oh well, its back to work tomorrow and hopefully my will power will return....

Well done tweetypie, great going....Jx

Well done on everyone's losses!

I'm feeling a bit more positive this week, have eaten more fruit, and exercised more, so hopefully it shows on the scales.

Best of luck everyone xx

Back