Christmas Challenge?

Ooooooo just spotted this.

Is it too late to join the christmas challenge?

Welcome Hoz! You have done so well in just 2 weeks!

Thank you :D
Hopefully I'll be able to maintain it.:cross:

Hmmm...
I have a birthday to contend with between now and Christmas, but I think I'll be really optimistic and put my goal down as a loss of 25lbs for the challenge.

Hey all and well done on your losses, sorry i havent popped in sooner. I was weighed on Thursday and only lost 1lb so its 23lbs to go to target hmm not sure if im going to do it at this rate, but im about to order the Wii/Wii Fit Plus so hopefully that will help

Kel xx

The Wii is fantastic! I got one about a month or so ago, it's really good fun and you'll feel the work you've done in your arms and back the next day! I think we're going to get the Wii Fit at some point too.

Well done on your loss, 1lb off is good for sustainable weight loss.

Welcome to all the new people, the more the merrier....I am also not going to make my challenge, however as long as I continue to lose I will be happy that I have done my best....

Good luck everyone...woo hoo, looking forward to buying a new outfit for Christmas in a smaller size....jx

The Wii is fantastic! I got one about a month or so ago, it's really good fun and you'll feel the work you've done in your arms and back the next day! I think we're going to get the Wii Fit at some point too.

Well done on your loss, 1lb off is good for sustainable weight loss.

Thanks Louise, I am defo looking forward to getting it as I have been SOOOOOO lazy as of late! It will give me a boost i am hoping. The weight loss was a bit disappointing but as you say its better to lose less at a time to keep it off in the long run...just wish i could wake up one morning 11 stone lighter lol:rolleyes:

Well done everyone so far so good...
stick to it you know you can do this.

Well this week I have gone back to my class after my time off and managed to drop 5.5 lbs!

I was aiming for 3 lbs so I was rather chuffed at this I havta say.:D

So will have to keep busy because I have been more active this week with it being the Tattie holidays n'all. The wee man off school hasn't played so much footie with his mum in a long time!:)

That's fantastic! Well done :)

Just had to check where you were from there, was talking in college the other day about Perth having slightly different holidays to us because of the old tradition of "tattie pickin'" lol.

"just wish i could wake up one morning 11 stone lighter lol"

Soooooo know what you mean there, hehe. But then I think to myself, "I'll be getting smaller week by week. In a few months time I'll be a size 18, which is even so much better than what I am atm". Helps a little to think of it in attainable goals I think :)

I am down to 392.4 pounds !! 4 pounds from my first 30 pounds. I am going to go hard core to get that first 30! I am hoping to have it by early next week.

Later in the day I weighed myself again. 396!! what the hell. Then I realized and took my jackets and shoes off. 4 pounds! I am so freaking big that my shoes and coat (light fleece jacket hoodie and foam shoes!!) weigh 4 pounds! 392.6 (the .2 was breakfast :) WOW

Now that I have a method that works I am going to treat this weight loss like I do all my competitive events. HARD CODE for the goal.

what are you eating? ie what plan? the only way to gain weight assuming no medical problem is to eat more than your body needs.

We need to figure out your mistake. My sister's was these little candies she ate. She assumed them being so small they were irrelevant. Then we find they are 80cals each and she was eating 8+ a day. ie 700+ calories a day in candy.

what are you eating? ie what plan? the only way to gain weight assuming no medical problem is to eat more than your body needs.

We need to figure out your mistake. My sister's was these little candies she ate. She assumed them being so small they were irrelevant. Then we find they are 80cals each and she was eating 8+ a day. ie 700+ calories a day in candy.

Hi, if you look at my diary on here all my food diaries are on here I was doing a mix of Green and EE days but now a mix of red and green days mainly. I have stuck to plan 100% planned days in advance and marked red the foods that i have been eating. I havent eaten anything thats not on the diaries. I spoke to my consultant yday and she told me according to my diaries I am not eating enough!!! I eat loads, 3 meals and 3 snacks, both As both Bs and all or nearly all my syns, which is what i was told to eat! Feel free to chk out my diary and then get back to me if u have any ideas xx thanks xx

Gosh FallenAngel, I'm really sorry the plan doesn't seem to be working for you atm. I'll have a look at your diary when I have a free minute, just on here quickly this morning. I understand how fed up you must feel, especially as you're sticking to plan (from what you and your counsellor can see).

Gosh FallenAngel, I'm really sorry the plan doesn't seem to be working for you atm. I'll have a look at your diary when I have a free minute, just on here quickly this morning. I understand how fed up you must feel, especially as you're sticking to plan (from what you and your counsellor can see).

Thanks I appreciate that. It is so frustrating. I have 11.5stone to lose and want it gone before I get married, granted its in a good few years but I really want to get it gone so that I can focus on toning up and focus on wedding plans grrr, sorry to rant just a bit wound up with it all atm. xx:sigh:

God, no, rant away! Totally understand where you're coming from, I started off with about 10 stone to lose, minimum, down to 8 (minimum), but it's still a long way to go obviously, and sometimes you can't see the finish line, especially on the weeks where the losses have slowed down.

Have you thought about switching plans? Might be what you need to kick-start your loss again.

God, no, rant away! Totally understand where you're coming from, I started off with about 10 stone to lose, minimum, down to 8 (minimum), but it's still a long way to go obviously, and sometimes you can't see the finish line, especially on the weeks where the losses have slowed down.

Have you thought about switching plans? Might be what you need to kick-start your loss again.

I originally used to do all green then i did green and EE mixed, then added scan bran as both Bs each day thinking that might help, then dropped scan bran and did all red days having ww bread for Bs now im doing a mix of red and green days, no scan bran and using the Bs for bread again. I eat loads of fruit and veg, eggs and yoghurt, chicken and all As and Bs, iv knocked my syns down to 10 this week too.

xx:confused:

Back