Christmas Challenge

Hi I'm v new!! Am on it for 2 weeks to start off with as am booked to go to boot camp on the 14th December and need the extra calories!!!
I'm pledging a meagre 10lbs!!! Fingers crossed! Good luck everyone!
Kat

Hi Busy Mum,

Count me in. I'm hoping to stay 100% but i think my mother have other ideas and as i'm staying there for 2 days it's going to be tough. Put me down for 14lbs. Still weighing in on a Saturday.

Thanks for running it again. It's a great way for us all to stay focussed.

Hi Mechycton. Added you to the challenge. Best of luck with your Mum!

Hi I'm v new!! Am on it for 2 weeks to start off with as am booked to go to boot camp on the 14th December and need the extra calories!!!
I'm pledging a meagre 10lbs!!! Fingers crossed! Good luck everyone!
Kat

Welcome to the challenge katbird.

Table updated - Wednesday (28/11/12)

Roll up! Roll up! Any more for the Christmas challenge. Prizes on offer -massive weight losses!!! All welcome. Pledge your weight loss for December to enter!

Yey found it.....going to pledge a whopping 17lb for my Christmas to try and achieve my goal of 10st 5lb. Thanks BM xx

Am just gona change my goal so am hoping 2 weeks in December and am gona pledge 12 lbs please xxx

No problem. I've changed your pledge.

Yey found it.....going to pledge a whopping 17lb for my Christmas to try and achieve my goal of 10st 5lb. Thanks BM xx

Right Mrs you're in! Plenty of water (up to the 4 litres a day if you can), some moderate excercise, 100% (I know you always are :angel09:) and lets see if we can crack this by Christmas!

Last edited:
Im feelin 15lbs... thinkin to refeed tho for a week of christmas day n boxing day

Hi busymum, I collected my shakes today and am starting tomorrow for the first time ever (kinda scared/nervous). Starting weight is 68.6kg, so I pledge 7kg. Weighing in day is Fridays. X

Good luck lil' x

Hi Busy Mum,
Despite having a stinking cold i've managed to lose -4.5lb this week. Very happy with that :)
Good luck everyone else with your weighins this week.
At this rate my outfit for my christmas party is going to look fab!!

Right Mrs you in! Plenty of water (up to the 4 litres a day if you can), some moderate excercise, 100% (I know you always are :angel09:) and lets see if we can crack this by Christmas!

I think swimming will definitely help cos it's not too much but will help I reckon!! In going this week! Xx

Iv Lost 6lb This Week :) x

Hi busymum, I collected my shakes today and am starting tomorrow for the first time ever (kinda scared/nervous). Starting weight is 68.6kg, so I pledge 7kg. Weighing in day is Fridays. X

I hope your first day is going well. Welcome to the challenge!

Hi Busy Mum,
Despite having a stinking cold i've managed to lose -4.5lb this week. Very happy with that :)
Good luck everyone else with your weighins this week.
At this rate my outfit for my christmas party is going to look fab!!

Great loss! and a brilliant start to your Christmas challenge.

Back