Christmas Challenge

Morning BM! Weighed in this morning and lost 6.1lbs towards the Christmas challenge :)

WWOOOOWWWWWW! That's a fantastic loss! You've had 2 great weeks now. This is just my theory but I'm sure this cold weather is helping to boost losses. 2 stone in 6 weeks is brilliant.

Day 3, oh my god why is this so hard? I'm feeling weak and tired and my arms and legs don't seem to want to work at all today, not how I was feeling days 1 and 2. I am so hungry, I've even started sniffing food lol crazy I know, everyone in my house is getting annoyed, I keep walking up to them asking if I can sniff their food lol. Please tell me this feeling passes and things get better. X

Like Yeye says it will pass and you will feel so much better soon, you've just got to hang in there! Smelling food also helped me a lot and still does some days. Get through your first week and I promise you it will get easier. Best of luck. The first week is tough!

WWOOOOWWWWWW! That's a fantastic loss! You've had 2 great weeks now. This is just my theory but I'm sure this cold weather is helping to boost losses. 2 stone in 6 weeks is brilliant.

Thanks Busy Mum! I have been sooooooo cold this week - I'm thinking there may be some substance in your theory lol x

Well done everyone on there weight loss so far, i cant wait for my first weigh in i am so excited, friday needs to hurry up and come. Today is my 3rd day and this morning i was feeling really low and struggling, but thanks to the people on this forum i have managed to survive and i don't feel hungry at all now. just about to have my dinner shake, mmmmm chocolate :) xxx

just wondering, for all the people on here doing LT who have already lose weight, once you lose the weight are you left with like excess skin? because that is something i am really worried about. i know i only have like 3stones to lose, but the majority of my fat is between my waist and my hips. any advice or experiences would be really great. thanks xxx

Hi Busy mum, I have lost 3lbs this week.

Hi Busy mum, I have lost 3lbs this week.

Great start to the month Nina. Just noticed you're well over half way now and you have a BMI of below 30! Fantastic!

Well done everyone on there weight loss so far, i cant wait for my first weigh in i am so excited, friday needs to hurry up and come. Today is my 3rd day and this morning i was feeling really low and struggling, but thanks to the people on this forum i have managed to survive and i don't feel hungry at all now. just about to have my dinner shake, mmmmm chocolate :) xxx

just wondering, for all the people on here doing LT who have already lose weight, once you lose the weight are you left with like excess skin? because that is something i am really worried about. i know i only have like 3stones to lose, but the majority of my fat is between my waist and my hips. any advice or experiences would be really great. thanks xxx

Well done, you're doing great! Hang in there, your reward at first weigh in will be worth it.

I've lost 4 stone so far but I've still got so much more to lose I have no problem with excess skin yet! From other posts on here there doesn't seem to be a problem, so don't worry I think you will be fine.

:) ok. well done on your weight loss so far. x

Day 4 woohooo, I'm actually rather proud of myself, when starting this diet I thought I would cave in and start eating but I haven't :D

Off to the chemist today to change my dog biscuits for something more edible lol.

I hope everyone has a stress free day x

Hello BM i will try for 12lbs I am on day 2.... 100% my start weight is 9stone 12lbs
looking to be 9 stone for christmas :) x

Ok, so D-Day for me!!! I hope some of you are eager to know what I’ve lost?!?! Well drum roll…. After last weeks measly 0.5lb loss I can say Wooohooooo I’’ve lost 3 lbs!!!!!

SOOOOOOOOOO chuffed!! And there is FINALLY an 8 in front on my weight!!!! Cannot believe it. Nothing different in particular, kept up with drinking 2 huge glasses of warm water every morning, no exercise in particular apart from walking.

Moral of the story?! Don’t give up!!! Keep going and the results will be OH SO WORTH IT!!! Even if you have bad weeks, with lipotrim you are pretty much guaranteed that something will come off!!

I don’t know where the time has flown by, but when I started I was squeezing into my size 16’s and this weekend I bought a pair of grey skinny size 10 jeans from primark and wore with a t shirt and felt on top of the world! Never dreamt I could wear that!

Remember this is just a time and it will pass! Keep going, before you know it you will be at target. The worst thing is to feel this time next month/next 6 months/next year “if only I kept with lipotrim I would not be overweight”. Don’t let that be you! Let it be that this time in next month or year you can say “I’m soooo glad I stuck with it because that time has passed and I happy with my weight and more confident and healthy”

KEEP IT UP EVERYONE!!!

Hello BM i will try for 12lbs I am on day 2.... 100% my start weight is 9stone 12lbs
looking to be 9 stone for christmas :) x

Hi Rita. I've added youto the challenge. Best of luck!

Ok, so D-Day for me!!! I hope some of you are eager to know what I’ve lost?!?! Well drum roll…. After last weeks measly 0.5lb loss I can sayWooohooooo I’’ve lost 3 lbs!!!!!

SOOOOOOOOOO chuffed!! And there is FINALLY an 8 in front on my weight!!!! Cannot believe it. Nothing different in particular, kept up with drinking 2 huge glasses of warm water every morning, no exercise in particular apart from walking.

Moral of the story?! Don’t give up!!! Keep going and the results will be OH SO WORTH IT!!! Even if you have bad weeks, with lipotrim you are pretty much guaranteed that something will come off!!

I don’t know where the time has flown by, but when I started I was squeezing into my size 16’s and this weekend I bought a pair of grey skinny size 10 jeans from primark and wore with a t shirt and felt on top of the world! Never dreamt I could wear that!

Remember this is just a time and it will pass! Keep going, before you know it you will be at target. The worst thing is to feel this time next month/next 6 months/next year “if only I kept with lipotrim I would not be overweight”. Don’t let that be you! Let it be that this time in next month or year you can say “I’m soooo glad I stuck with it because that time has passed and I happy with my weight and more confident and healthy”

KEEP IT UP EVERYONE!!!

Fantastic loss! Great start to your December challenge!

Ok, so D-Day for me!!! I hope some of you are eager to know what I’ve lost?!?! Well drum roll…. After last weeks measly 0.5lb loss I can sayWooohooooo I’’ve lost 3 lbs!!!!!

KEEP IT UP EVERYONE!!!

Goose I'm so pleased for you WELL DONE FOR NOT GIVING UP!!!!! WooHoo for being in the 8's!!!!! Absolutely fantastic! x x x

Well done goose so happy that your gone in to the 8s you must be over the moon

Well done Natalie!!

Back