Christmas Challenge

Hardly worth recording but only 1.5lb for me please BM :cry:

Hi busy mum I am down 4lbs this week woohoo getting there I am doing another week so hopefully more off next week

Wow well done Mburke, 4lbs is fantastic I'm sooooo jealous but really happy for you also x :)

hey everyone, day 5, and im having a really crappy day. i had a chocolate mousse for breakfast, worst idea ever. i feel so tired and just not hungry at all. i think i feel depressed but not 100% sure. oh i dunno, my head is so confused, i dunno how im gonna have my lunch and dinner, if i miss them will that stop my weight lose?

sad lil hippo :( x

hey everyone, day 5, and im having a really crappy day. i had a chocolate mousse for breakfast, worst idea ever. i feel so tired and just not hungry at all. i think i feel depressed but not 100% sure. oh i dunno, my head is so confused, i dunno how im gonna have my lunch and dinner, if i miss them will that stop my weight lose?

sad lil hippo :( x

It's quite normal to feel a little down, certainly in the first week. It's good that u don't feel hungry, a sure sign that ur in ketosis & burning fat for energy!
U must have 3 packs daily even if u don't feel like it as they have RDA's for vitamins & minerals required to keep u healthy & well during tfr. Hopefully u'll soon b feeling better x

Thank you ms r you are doing brill another1.5lbs downis great and to have 4stone 5.5 lbs is the best over hopefully I will in to the 4st off next week but have a wedding tomorrow so not sure how it will go for me

Thank you yeye for your message. X

Can anyone please tell me what they think of the chicken soup please? I think having 3 shakes a day is too much of the same thing and I think I need to change it up a bit.

The way I'm feeling atm is really bringing my spirit down. I really wanna stay on this diet, but I physically feel so drained. I thought the feeling would pass but honestly I feel exactly the same if not worst. Hopefully tomorrow will be better. X

Thank you yeye for your message. X

Can anyone please tell me what they think of the chicken soup please? I think having 3 shakes a day is too much of the same thing and I think I need to change it up a bit.

The way I'm feeling atm is really bringing my spirit down. I really wanna stay on this diet, but I physically feel so drained. I thought the feeling would pass but honestly I feel exactly the same if not worst. Hopefully tomorrow will be better. X

I personally don't like the chick soup, it has a chemical aftertaste :-(
Hopefully the mood will pass x

End of day 5, threw up twice and my mum made me have a cup-a-soup, I really hope that it doesn't affect my weight loss :(

Well done Natalie on your amazing 3lb of pure fat loss, you're really steaming ahead now and must be feeling the benefits of your weight loss. I also notice and applaud how much motivation & support you give to everyone on here, I think thats fantastic for us all to receive but also I think its personally great for you also as it keeps you motivated and on track too.

Best of luck for next week, I know you'll do great again x

Updated the table 07/12/12 10.40am

Sorry I've been off for a couple of days. My children have all come down with a bug one by one and just had no time to get on here! Anyway, 1 back in school today and 2 still at home but on the mend. On the plus side 3lbs loss for me this week!

1lb for me think thats great considering iv had a hirrid week :) x

Well done busy mum on your 3lb loss that is brill when you have had a sick family to cope with the wardrobe sizes must be getting smaller that you can't keep up

BM - hope the kiddies get better soon x

5lbs for me please BM. Laughing all the way to the shops for some SKINNY clothes :)

Well done Amar!! :)

Table updated - Saturday (08/12/12) 5.00pm

JMason09 - Sorry only just catching up with all the posts. 1lb is a great result given that you've had such a hard week. LT is tough and takes an incredible amount of willpower, however if you can stick with it the results are fantastic. I really hope you find the strength to get back on track 100%. Hang in there!

Ms R - 5lbs!!! What can I say! :happy096: :superwoman: :happy036:

Amar - 10lbs! Fantastic start. Well done! :D

Back