Christmas Challenge

5lbs loss for me this week! :D Oh what a lovely feeling that is! Another mini target achieved, I'm now down under the 20 stone barrier. 19st 13 lbs!!! It's so nice not to see 20something on the scales and a great boost to keep me on track over Christmas.

I'm so pleased for you BM! Well done

weigh in day was wednesday only lost 1lb not what i had hoped but i know these things happen like that so next wednesday i hope to do better :)
Good for you Natalia, I will take a leaf out of your book and stop whingeing when I only have a small loss! You are a great example!:D

Hi BM,

I am so pleased for you .
You have done REALLY well.
Regards
Miss Piggy 123

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Busy Mum,
I didn't have a weigh in last week as I was away but this mornings weigh in was a loss of 7lbs which i'm very happy about.
Really starting to notice the difference now and so are other people.
Seeing my parents next weekend for the first time since i started this diet so I think they are going to be in for a shock.

Hi BM,

I am so pleased for you .
You have done REALLY well.
Regards
Miss Piggy 123

Thanks so much Miss Piggy. You have done incredibly well yourself! It is a great diet to follow if you are serious about loosing weight fast and are prepared to follow it 100%.

Hi Busy Mum,
I didn't have a weigh in last week as I was away but this mornings weigh in was a loss of 7lbs which i'm very happy about.
Really starting to notice the difference now and so are other people.
Seeing my parents next weekend for the first time since i started this diet so I think they are going to be in for a shock.

Well done Mechycton, fabulous loss! I would love to be a fly on the wall next weekend when your parents see you! 37.7lbs lighter plus next week weigh in, I bet you'll be almost 3 stone lighter! Fantastic!

Well done Mechycton, fabulous loss! I would love to be a fly on the wall next weekend when your parents see you! 37.7lbs lighter plus next week weigh in, I bet you'll be almost 3 stone lighter! Fantastic!

Hitting the gym this week too and hoping for a -4lb loss next weekend. they don't even know i'm on a diet so should be interesting :)

Hitting the gym this week too and hoping for a -4lb loss next weekend. they don't even know i'm on a diet so should be interesting :)

I can see your goal weight is 11st 12lbs. What are you weighing now?

I can see your goal weight is 11st 12lbs. What are you weighing now?

16st 13 so still a long long long way to go. But definitely doable!!

16st 13 so still a long long long way to go. But definitely doable!!

Well done for getting below the 17st barrier, always a lovely feeling when you get down to the next stone level! You are doing fantastic! I bet you can really feel the difference now and feel more confident aswell. I know I do. All the little things are just so much easier, silly things like putting my socks on! I've got a long way to go aswell but like you I feel that I can really do it this time! Are youstaying at your parents for Christmas? Will you be able to stay 100% or will that be awkward?

Well done for getting below the 17st barrier, always a lovely feeling when you get down to the next stone level! You are doing fantastic! I bet you can really feel the difference now and feel more confident aswell. I know I do. All the little things are just so much easier, silly things like putting my socks on! I've got a long way to go aswell but like you I feel that I can really do it this time! Are youstaying at your parents for Christmas? Will you be able to stay 100% or will that be awkward?

i'm there saturday night as i am going out with friends so easy to stayy 100% then not going back to the parents until christmas day. that will be tough but going to try my best to stay 100% i'm hoping when they see the results i've got they'll support me and allow me to just have a soup at dinner. fingers crossed.

Hi BM,

I have lost three pound this week.
I would be grateful if you could log that for me.
Thank you
Regards
MissPiggy 123

Hi BM,

I have lost three pound this week.
I would be grateful if you could log that for me.
Thank you
Regards
MissPiggy 123

Well done Miss Piggy, another great loss! Table updated for you.

Thank you BM

Regards
Miss Piggy 123

Morning Busy Mum! Please can you add a 5lb loss for me this week :) Many thanks x x x

Morning Busy Mum! Please can you add a 5lb loss for me this week :) Many thanks x x x

You have already smashed your December challenge with 2 weigh in's left to go this month! Over a stone gone in just 3 weeks, brilliant Kay!

You have already smashed your December challenge with 2 weigh in's left to go this month! Over a stone gone in just 3 weeks, brilliant Kay!

Thanks so much Busy Mum. I wouldn't be able to do this if it wasn't for people like you and this brilliant forum. Lady at the pharmacy is crossing her fingers that I crack the 3st mark next week :) Gotta love the support :)

Hello Busy Mum, could you please update my table. I had 1 weigh in so far. My weigh in day is friday. I've lost 3.95kg -8.7lb
(unless the first weigh in doesn't count but I am still hoping to achieve my goal by the 31 Dec I've still got 2 weigh ins and I am 100% all the time :D
thank you x

Well done Busy Mum and Teapot. You're both doing amazing!! I've got my weigh in tonight eeekkk!! According to my scales I've lost 9 1/2lb. The scales in the pharmacy weight me being 1lb heavier but hopefully I'll still have the same overall loss :eek: I'll let you know tonight xxx

Just 1lb for me please BM, nowhere near what I pledged but hey ho, I'm still happy to be almost 5st lighter than I was 16 weeks ago!!!

Back