Christmas Challenge

4lbs for me please Busy mum.x

Yey well done Nina, 4lb is ace. You have done sooo well and only 1lb away from breaking the 11stone barrier which I'm sure you'll smash next week xx

Yey well done Nina, 4lb is ace. You have done sooo well and only 1lb away from breaking the 11stone barrier which I'm sure you'll smash next week xx
Thanks Ms R.Just seen you've nearly lost 5 stone in 16 weeks!Wow that's great,hope you get on well over Christmas,I am sure whatever way we decide to go if we set our hearts to achieve that and you will soon be back 100% again in new year and soon be at your goal weight,if you can lose 5 stone ,I am sure you will not have any disaster ,only success.:happy096:

Woow! you guys are loosing so much weight! Busy Mus's got loads to do updating the tabels! well done to all of us :553:
I am :sick: but keep 100% and I must say this forum keeps me going. I am lying in bed just reading the posts and lookis at some amazing pictures of people who lost a lot weight

Thanks Natalie!!! x x x

Dear all, my 4 weekly progress pictures have now been posted in the Inspirational Pictures section of the Lipotrim forum, so have a nosey if you like.

Could you put me down for 9.4lb please x

Well done Amy, that's a great result and catapulting you into your next weeks weight loss. Best of luck.

Thank you :) I'm starting to feel a difference now as I've lost 1st 1lb since I first started dieting in September. I just need to stick at it as I'd like to lose another 8lb before the New Year. Could you please amend the table to show my target is 18lb for December. Thanks xx

Last edited:
Hi BM! I have lost 1 lb after my full weeks refeed so I'm really happy with that :)
I believe that's 5 lb to go for this month!! Can I do it!?? Hmm

Hi busy mum I have lost 2lbs this week can't you put me down thanks have gone on to s&s now but will still be on here will let you know next weeks results hoping to say hello to the 11

Hey Busy Mum I lost -3lbs this week. now for the tough week of staying on plan over christmas. have a great christmas everyone!!!

Hi All, Well done. I am looking at the website for inspiration and my word your challenge was certainly that - well done. I haven't started my diet yet and am torn between LL and Lipotrim - both of which I have done and failed in the past but this time I need to make it work being 54 and 9 stone over weight. I think I may chose Lipotrim but will be needing much support ;-). I've set a challenge of doing the 10km in Manchester in May -. Anyway well done ALL - have a lovely Christmas.

3lb for me please BM :). Started refeed today but still hoping to lose next week xx

Hello Busy Mum,

Unfortunately I have lost ZERO pounds this week ??!!!!
I am gutted .
I just wanted to thank you for setting up this challenge . I hope we have a January challange
As I have not met my target for this month.
Regards
Miss Piggy 123

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back