Christmas Countdown rules?

storyjunkie

I'm having trouble finding out what the cons are to the Christmas countdown. I know you have to book holidays in advance. It sounds like a good deal but are there any other disadvantages to doing it?

The point of the countdown is to keep you committed to going to class/WI, its stops you thinking "oh i havn't done well this week ill give it a miss and put a holiday in" would you really want to pay £49.50 and not get your moneys worth? I don't think there is a con, you save money, get a free sauces book, get 12 weeks for the price of 10. 2 girls in my class this week said I nearly didn't come cos ive not had a good week, they both lost so it cant have been that bad. The countdown stops you doing that and keeps you on track. Its personal choice to buy one, if I had the £49.50 up front id certainly be having one. This is just how I feel about them others may feel/think differently

Hi

I bought the 12 week countdown last Monday. My consultant said there would be something free each week between now and Christmas. Monday coming is the sauces book, the next week is a new hifi light bar, then a quiz etc etc.

Hath

Mel

Thanks! I think I will do it. Apart from anything it will make me go to class tomorrow when I really don't feel like it I do feel close to giving up atm- think I'm a bit under the weather and I just want to eat scones. lol

Glad you did it! I've just purchased a six week countdown - good luck to us x

i just rejoined tonight and plunged for the 12 week countdown......so ive committed now ....xx

Back