Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Christmas Gain!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by skinikki, 8 January 2009 Social URL.

1. skinikki

skinikki Silver Member

Diet:
    camebrige
    I reached my target weight end of October and worked up the plans to eat "normally" again. Over Christmas I ate what I wanted and have put on 6lbs. Do you think it would be better to do a couple of weeks ss and work back up the plans or try and loose it by being very carefull with what I eat? I really want to get back to that target.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Bijoux

Bijoux Fat Fighter

Start Weight:
    20st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    6st0lb(28.67%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I do not think you really need to do SS. Why not just increase your exercise levels and keep off carbs for a while and it will disappear. If you tackle those little gains face on then they won't roll over. If you reduce your calorie intake for the next 3/4 weeks by 500cals a day it should have gone. All the best.

4. sleepybird

sleepybird wants a pony

Start Weight:
    10st0lb
    Current Weight:
    9st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(7.86%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Personally, i would go back on SS to get my mind focused.
    You have achieved loads so don't beat yourself up about 6lb gained x

5. penny35

penny35 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    25st7lb
    Current Weight:
    17st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    7st12lb(30.81%)
    Diet:
    cambridge diet
    Hi darling, dont think you can ss if your BMI is 25 or below, I had a massive gain over christmas,almost 2 stone, so think you have done really well, your gain is about the national average, I would just hold back a bit, i wouldnt ss, or maybe just have a couple of cd products a day, kinda 1000, or 1200, but to be honest, I would just hold back a bit.
    Congrats on doing so very well.

6. skinikki

skinikki Silver Member

Diet:
    camebrige
    Am back into my training again so am hoping that will help. I am skiing in 5 weeks and then have a week mountain biking in the lakes at Easter so have some targets to work towards. Was hoping that with a cut down in calories and an increase in exercise I should be able to get those pounds off!

7. Bijoux

Bijoux Fat Fighter

Start Weight:
    20st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    6st0lb(28.67%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    That's the spirit!!! Those pounds will soon be off. They say if you cut down your calories by 500 a day you should lose 1-2lbs a week. If you are going to exercise on top of that then you may lose slightly more. All the best. Am sure you will do it! :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.