Christmas lights up - its just WRONG

Starlight

Gold Member
Came home this evening and 2 of my neighbours have got their Xmas lights up :48: We're talking full window set of flashing lights, santas and flying reindeer :109:

Its only the 20th November :eek: Its wrong wrong wrong lol

Seen quite a few round here since last weekend! :eek::eek:

Agree - ours don't go up until the 6th Dec and come down on 6th Jan .... although being away this year I keep saying we won't bother ... kids (22 :eek: 19 :eek: and 17 :eek:) think I'm awful!! :mad:

As much as I love christmas it is slightly too early for even the likes of me we've got to at least get into december!!!

i put mine up 2 weeks b4 and bring them down asap bah humbug;)

Mine go up 16th December and come down on the 2nd January. Dd1's birthday is on the 15th Dec and I don't like it being festooned for Christmas and overshadowing her birthday. And as she is autistic, the quicker they are down the better! :D

Ive had some bad relationship experiences at christmas so as much as I try to be festive I dont like countin my chickens....

i havent seen any yet, but thats madness xmas lights in nov ok fair enough up in shops i suppose they kinda have to but people's houses?

If i had my tree up i would be tripping over the damm thing all time plus sophie like to pull the stuff of it :rolleyes:

i've not seen any either but saying that i bet they start appearing this weekend... i love decorations being up but the glitter on everything gets on my nerves after about a day and i want them down to clean again - maybe my ocd rearing its ugly head, LOL

Came home this evening and 2 of my neighbours have got their Xmas lights up :48: We're talking full window set of flashing lights, santas and flying reindeer :109:

Its only the 20th November :eek: Its wrong wrong wrong lol

Tis very wrong. Need reporting. Bad, bad people.

Got my first christmas card today. That too is wrong.
nono-1.gif

Lots of norty people around...makes me want to cut their power supply :D

Is it wrong that i dont bother? i dont put up a tree or have decorations or anything.. last christmas i had a sandwich for "christmas" dinner.. lol.. and watched matilda..

x x

Can't you tell Kitteh is my daughter as I hate Christmas.

I did once buy a tree can't remember how many years ago

Roll on January

Irene xx

oooo I love Chrimbo big child that I am BUT YES LIGHTS ALREADY WRONG WRONG WRONG !!

xx

Is it wrong that i dont bother? i dont put up a tree or have decorations or anything.. last christmas i had a sandwich for "christmas" dinner.. lol.. and watched matilda..

x x

I have to say I dont bother either, I have a lovely tree and have collected some lovely ornaments but with five cats one of whom is a monster it would get trashed. To me with working christmas is just another day, I am looking forward to boxing day when I am off, I will make something nice for my dinner and spend the day watching tv. I dont even do much present shopping now, its not what it used to be and all about retailers making money bah humbug and all that lol...xx

Back