• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Christmas lights up - its just WRONG

S: 15st3lb C: 13st11lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 33.1 Loss: 1st6lb(9.39%)
Seen quite a few round here since last weekend! :eek::eek:

Agree - ours don't go up until the 6th Dec and come down on 6th Jan .... although being away this year I keep saying we won't bother ... kids (22 :eek: 19 :eek: and 17 :eek:) think I'm awful!! :mad:

As much as I love christmas it is slightly too early for even the likes of me we've got to at least get into december!!!

i put mine up 2 weeks b4 and bring them down asap bah humbug;)
Mine go up 16th December and come down on the 2nd January. Dd1's birthday is on the 15th Dec and I don't like it being festooned for Christmas and overshadowing her birthday. And as she is autistic, the quicker they are down the better! :D

i havent seen any yet, but thats madness xmas lights in nov ok fair enough up in shops i suppose they kinda have to but people's houses?

If i had my tree up i would be tripping over the damm thing all time plus sophie like to pull the stuff of it :rolleyes:

i've not seen any either but saying that i bet they start appearing this weekend... i love decorations being up but the glitter on everything gets on my nerves after about a day and i want them down to clean again - maybe my ocd rearing its ugly head, LOL

KD

Gone fishing
Came home this evening and 2 of my neighbours have got their Xmas lights up :48: We're talking full window set of flashing lights, santas and flying reindeer :109:

Its only the 20th November :eek: Its wrong wrong wrong lol
Tis very wrong. Need reporting. Bad, bad people.

Got my first christmas card today. That too is wrong.

Lots of norty people around...makes me want to cut their power supply :D

Is it wrong that i dont bother? i dont put up a tree or have decorations or anything.. last christmas i had a sandwich for "christmas" dinner.. lol.. and watched matilda..

x x

S: 14st1lb C: 8st10lb BMI: 23 Loss: 5st5lb(38.07%)
oooo I love Chrimbo big child that I am BUT YES LIGHTS ALREADY WRONG WRONG WRONG !!

xx

Is it wrong that i dont bother? i dont put up a tree or have decorations or anything.. last christmas i had a sandwich for "christmas" dinner.. lol.. and watched matilda..

x x

I have to say I dont bother either, I have a lovely tree and have collected some lovely ornaments but with five cats one of whom is a monster it would get trashed. To me with working christmas is just another day, I am looking forward to boxing day when I am off, I will make something nice for my dinner and spend the day watching tv. I dont even do much present shopping now, its not what it used to be and all about retailers making money bah humbug and all that lol...xx

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Exante - Diaries 21
Chit Chat 4
Slimming World Off Topic 1
Slimming World 2
Slimming World Off Topic 4