Christmas Party Dress Picture

Wow hun you look a slim size 12, not a 16! Love the hair too! Can I ask where you got your dress from? I love it! I'd love to have extensions but just can't afford it :(

You really do look great hun, well done on your huge success to date xxx

Omg i'm so overwhelmed, thank you for all of your posts!

My hubby is proud but doesn't seem that bothered that i have lost weight i think he probably doesn't notice it as much as when i showed him an old picture the other day he said that he couldn't ever remember me looking like that. My mum on the other hand cried when i walked in to the function room last night bless her lol and i see her everyday!

Wannabeslim-My dress was from Monsoon and it's still in the shops and on the website now and i think there is 30% off online at the moment.

Thank you again for all of your lovely posts, for some reason i get really nervous when i post a picture, i really don't know why as this is such a supportive environment for anyone losing weight.

I really feel like the last four months have been worth it now so thank you for the posts and advice, you are right sod everyone who doesn't feel comfortable with the new me, i feel better than i have in years!

xxx

Back