Christmas Party in January

Jo_kate

I have my christmas party on 10th Jan, i've bought a lovely new dress that fits well but could do with loosing the weight to make it fit just a bit better and so i feel a bit more confident.

How much do you reckon is an acceptable amount to loose in about 2/3 weeks? I don't want to set myself a massive goal and then not hit it and feel upset but at the same time I don't want to set a small goal and think " oh it's ok it's a small goal so I don't have to work as hard"

Ideally I'm thinking about 2 lbs a week? so around the 4lb mark ready for 10th January - reckon that's do able?

2lbs a week is a sensible goal. The best rate at which to lose is 1-2lbs a week, so if you aim for 2lbs that's fine. So work out what you need to eat for a weekly calorie deficit of 7,000 and you should hit it. :) xx

Thanks. I figured that would be a good goal to go for, but I just didn't want to make an impossible goal and then feel rubbish when I don't hit it :( Gyming it up so even if I don't hit the weight I know i'll have toned and will feel much more comfortable in my clothes xxx

that a great gaol and a healthy one x x x

I thought so :) sometimes I just need that little bit to know i'm doing it right and in the right way! thanks guys <3 xxx

Back