Christmas past, present and future

ununpentium

Sherlock Holmes
In my meeting this week we were talking about Christmas Sparkle- looking ahead to christmas and thinking about where we want to be weight wise by then. My leader mentioned the christmas carol, and talked about her christmas past, present and future.

So, what are your christmas past, present and futures? What have your past christmasses been like? What do you want christmas to be like this year? What about christmas next year and in the future?

Christmas past- I am a massive fan of the tins of chocolates that shops start selling from halloween onwards! In previous years I would buy entire tins just for myself, plonk myself down in front of the telly and eat my way through the tin. I would get various selection boxes and chocolate oranges for christmas, and they would be gone within days! I would literally gorge my way through the festive season.

Christmas present- I would like to be a stone lighter for christmas this year. I'd feel more confident in myself! And I will not be buying any chocolate. I will enjoy the roast on the day itself and have all the trimmings, but I won't be eating chocolate. I wont use christmas as an excuse to go on a month long binge.

Christmas future- By christmas 2014 I hope to be at goal! That would be a fantastic christmas present to myself.

My christmas past was eating the chocalates and all the goodies,
This christmas want to lose at least another stone and not going to touch chocalate & goodies but will have to buy them for the kids.
And christmas 2014 want to be at my goal weight hopefully :)
When I started ww on 13 aug this year I needed to lose 9.5stone so far lost 2stone so 7.5 stone to go :)

Well done wendy! 2 stone loss is fantastic. We can be strong and not have the chocolate together :)

Christmas just gone I had my baby 3 months previous and was on my way to losing weight and felt good but not 100% myself. Christmas 2012 I was 2lbs away from goal but got pregnant with my second baby who is now 1! But I have to say that Christmas I felt absolutely amazing. I wore a dress to my Christmas party which was above the knee and I would NEVER have worn something like that before. It was a size 12 and it was loose on me. I felt so amazing! I want to feel like that again this Christmas and in order to do that I have 1 more stone to go (have lost 3 stone already since having my son). Gained a gigantic 4 stone when pregnant with him :-O

Christmas just gone I had my baby 3 months previous and was on my way to losing weight and felt good but not 100% myself. Christmas 2012 I was 2lbs away from goal but got pregnant with my second baby who is now 1! But I have to say that Christmas I felt absolutely amazing. I wore a dress to my Christmas party which was above the knee and I would NEVER have worn something like that before. It was a size 12 and it was loose on me. I felt so amazing! I want to feel like that again this Christmas and in order to do that I have 1 more stone to go (have lost 3 stone already since having my son). Gained a gigantic 4 stone when pregnant with him :-O

Well done in losing 3 stone thats brilliant hun :)

Christmas past i would usually start off the month with good intentions and not buy any chocolate or goodies, but by the week of Christmas hubby would have got presents and i would just eat every single thing even stuff i didnt like. Only go out one night at Christmas if at all as feel so horrible in myself and dont want to see people that havnt seen in ages as they will see how much weight i have put on.
This Christmas i want to loose two stone and be able to buy a new dress that i dont cringe wearing.
Next Chirstmas i hope to just have had a baby or be pregnant so will discount that but in future i want to get to goal and be able to buy lovely clothes and go out more at Chirstmas and meet the people i havnt seen over the year as they are away

This Christmas we are going to a restaurant for our lunch so apart from making some mince pies I am not going buy any other special food. Just going to enjoy my meal and that will be it. If my uncle comes on boxing day I will just do a normal roast for him .

Christmas past: endless munching on Quality Street or Celebrations tins at Mum's where I stay when working or at mine. Lots of naughty festive party food nibbles. Sitting in every night on sofa not moving.

Christmas Present: one tin of Quality Street (and a choc orange) only, weigh and point any nibbles and use zero heroes with low fat dips, go for a walk every 2nd night and a long one in Norfolk every week.

Christmas Future: to be a sexy slim Wife for my Hubs, to stay in control and make healthy choices for every year onwards everyday.

Xmas past = pregnant!

This is xmas I will enjoy the day+ Boxing Day, nothing is 'off limits' then start again :)

Christmas past: was usually spent trying to persuade the feeder husband NOT to buy the worlds supply of biscuits, cake and speciality cheeses. I am good at not buying naughty stuff but once it's in the house, it's fair game. Last Christmas was very stressful as I was working long hours at work so that I could take the next three weeks off for my wedding and honeymoon. Oh, did I mention I hate my fat wedding photo's?

Christmas present: this year, I hope to have got to goal (by losing one stone) and although naughty foods are to be kept to a minimum we will have a good, guiltless, family feed complete with goodies and puddings on Christmas Day and Boxing day. Then it stops.

Christmas future: I would like to stay at target every Christmas so that I can enjoy the two day feast and pull it back again straight away.

Christmas past - eating anything and everything even if I didn't want too because it was there to eat.
Christmas present : eat what I want Christmas Day and then get back on it. I also want my 100lb certificate before we finish for Christmas.
Christmas future - dare I say Id love to be at goal by next Christmas? That sounds crazy lol

Back