christmas WI's

carriebrad

hi, does anyone have any idea (maybe a consultant would know, have asked mine, and shes not sure)

how does SW work over Xmas

our class is due to fall on Boxing Day, any idea of what happens in such a case,

sorry, but i wasnt a member last year, so i am not sure myself

thanks

Our class is due to fall on Tuesday 27th - which is a bank holiday as Christmas Day is Sunday.
Checked with my consultant, and she said she has the venue so if we cannot make it we need to get weighed elsewhere or book it as holiday!
So I guess it depends if your consultant can get the venue and if she is holding a class - does she not know that?

i would guess that the venue would be free, its a community centre,

we asked last night and the consultant said "ohh i dont know what happens..."

i checked the website and it says "we are open 52 weeks of the year"

i would go if the class is on monday as normal, but i dont think i will if she moves it til Wednesday, as we would have a Monday class the next week as normal (2nd Jan)

My class falls on a Saturday morning which means Xmas eve and new years eve and we are still having a class which I'm really pleased at!

oh thats good....keep you on the straght and narrow over crimbo,

i am more than happy (in fact i really hope there is) to go to class as normal if its held on monday

Ooh mine falls on boxing day too, I'd better check next week didnt even think! Thanks for the heads up!

Ooh mine falls on boxing day too, I'd better check next week didnt even think! Thanks for the heads up!

no probs:), can i ask that if you think of it, could you maybe update here for me, thanks ;)

Back