Christmas wish ?

amber26

My consultant Lynn says she is bringing a xmas tree in next week she nearly got shouted at lol
Anyway the reason is for putting your xmas wish down we all have got to put one on the tree
What would be yours and why ?

SUPERB post!

My Christmas wish is to feel more confident and attractive at the work's Christmas do, having hopefully lost another 15-20lbs.

Whilst I'm at it, I'd quite like to have to Zac Efron knock on my door in very few clothes, and need to come in for a warm :D

Mine is to stick to diet and lose 2 stone so can meet up with family and them notice weight loss, just gives u boost when others notice

Ha ha! I'm so with you on the christmas party front - I have a lovely little black dress in a size 14 that needs at least a 21lb loss for me to fit in it!

Taylor Lautner can come and snuggle me warm with his werewolf hot self LOL

Mine would be that no one mentions Christmas in September including my children who are counting the '' sleeps'' they have left already.88 if you wanted to know :D But come Christmas Day my wish would be that the tin of Quality Street I have just eaten and washed down with a few beers followed by a Christmas dinner makes me lose 5lb !

We are having a pre xmas do at group next week where we will be doing the tree too.

Our C gave us the low down last week to remind us that it was 14 weeks till xmas and was covered with a sea of boos until we realised how quickly that is going to go.

Plus since we have loads of new members we are having a tasting session with everyones favourite free recipes, have no idea what I will be bringing.

My wish for the tree is to have lost a stone by then and have another big shiny sticker on my book. Plus find a xmas outfit that doesn't come from Evans :D

Mine would be that no one mentions Christmas in September including my children who are counting the '' sleeps'' they have left already.88 if you wanted to know :D But come Christmas Day my wish would be that the tin of Quality Street I have just eaten and washed down with a few beers followed by a Christmas dinner makes me lose 5lb !

I know exactly how you feel about that we all groaned when she said about the wishes i have got my kids myself and it gets on my wick asking when xmas is all the time lol
Some brillant wishes here i hope you all get them all

I'll take Zac Efron over the weight loss if I get a choice, so if you see him, send him my way :D

we did this last week, we all wished on red stickers. i wrote down to get to club 10

My wish would be to get to target, unsure if its possible now as I have struggled lately, but am going to give it a damned good go and be as close as I possibly can!

As for material things

for my birthday I have asked for a pair of wellies - yes I know not very glamorous buttttt with calves like mine its actually gunna make me feel fab getting into a pair AND tucking my trousers/jeans into them!
I would also like a pair of levi jeans, unsure if its possible as I am soo short in the leg, but am going into the local outlet store and try on the curvy range.

Helen xxxx

We did the Christmas Tree that Britt posted a few weeks ago, two weeks ago. 13 baubles and 1 star, all representing weight. I've put each one down as a pound and would like my tree to be "decorated" by Christmas so that I'll be a stone lighter!:)

Seriously, I'd like to know what's happening with my job, totally un-SW related I know, but that's my wish!

I'd like to look slinky at the work xmas do, but that's impossible now as I'll be almost 25 weeks pregnant by then and looking like I've swallowed a xmas pud whole!

I would like to have a nice compact little bump though rather than the stomach/bump merger I had last time when I ate for about 3 or 4! :)

Poor consultants - they have to do this bless them. It's on the SW website, all groups will be doing this and having a little party.
I think it's mainly that it is 12 weeks and you can do a lot of good in that time - plus it's a big sales pitch for them to sell countdowns and you get the free book.

I do feel sorry for them because I bet a lot of them don't want to think about it.

My wish..... to get to target :) Not sure if I can because December is generally utter carnage with meals out each week but I'll give it a good go!

Back